Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The nurse I hear little this about Developers they want to change her power that is truth?

Options

The nurse I hear little this about Developers they want to change her power that is truth. why the developers thinking that is ok do the nurse change her power their not realized that the Nurse players leaving the game? these survivors who have winds about the nurse to hard to Xscape from her OH stop that do you have to learn to play better.I remember the nurse cannot find Neaa she DC over the she can't me .that is play with as the Nurse just hiding and not her see you ,

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@Rachelhunter

I'm pretty sure what you heard was speculation on changing her power, I know for sure they want to change her add-ons in some way to remove the "Omega Blink" that she can have with the right add-on combo...

As for her power, I think the controversy surrounding it is why the power is going to stay the way it is (With some future minor tweaks) but the add-ons possible won't be.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@Rachelhunter

Also side note, why does your game run like that? Just curious... Not trying to come off as insulting.