Hag Buff Ideas (No not 115% movement speed)

Options

-The portion of the animation where the Hag crouches to place a trap before actually drawing it is reduced to half a second down from 1 second.

--The rest of the animation is sped up by 5%.

-Fix an issue that considerably reduces the Hag’s lunge speed immediately after a teleport. Her speed after teleporting should be restored immediately. (I've heard that this is an issue. It may be intended. Regardless, it would be better off removed).

Comments

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options
    Would be nice if she could place traps while walking, with reduced movement speed.

The worst thing about Hag besides being slow at chase is that placing traps is so time consuming and boring.
  • Flyingdrull
    Flyingdrull Member Posts: 18
    Options

It could also be cool if hag had boosted movement spped after teleporting. Maybe as fast as the normal killer or a little higher?

• BrettClaudio
    BrettClaudio Member Posts: 9
    Options

The trap setting animation speed increase makes absolute sense to me. They did something similar to Trapper but Lisa never got her love :(

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@BrettClaudio said:
    The trap setting animation speed increase makes absolute sense to me. They did something similar to Trapper but Lisa never got her love :(

"Trapper and The Hag trap place times have been reduced by 2 seconds overall. There is an initial trap placement time which took 2 seconds, then the trap would be set for 2-3 seconds followed by an out animation which would take another 2 seconds. We've reduced the out and the in animation times to 1 second each which should help trappers and hags place their traps more dynamically/ in chases and perhaps allow killers to mind game by fake placing a trap."

Source : https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Patches

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81
    Options

I wish you could draw different shapes for different effects. She's a cursed killer but she never really curses survivors outside of her perks. Maybe every trap is something different in an ordered cycle. When she gets a Phantasm Attack, survivors get a horrible curse set onto them.

Triangle - Basic teleport, nothing added.

Circle - Basic teleport + survivors hit by The Hag after teleporting to the trap suffer from Blindness until healed.

Square - Basic teleport + survivors hit by The Hag after teleporting to the trap suffer from Exhaustion until healed.

Diamond - Basic teleport + survivors hit by The Hag after teleporting to the trap suffer from **Mangled* until healed.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited May 2018
    Options

@iOrangeStain said:
    I wish you could draw different shapes for different effects. She's a cursed killer but she never really curses survivors outside of her perks. Maybe every trap is something different in an ordered cycle. When she gets a Phantasm Attack, survivors get a horrible curse set onto them.

Circle - Basic teleport + survivors hit by The Hag after teleporting to the trap suffer from Blindness until healed.

Square - Basic teleport + survivors hit by The Hag after teleporting to the trap suffer from Exhaustion until healed.

Diamond - Basic teleport + survivors hit by The Hag after teleporting to the trap suffer from **Mangled* until healed.

Or maybe if they trigger it, they suffer from the debuff instantly, but the Hag has a different trap for teleports. That way it'll help her with chases instead of forcing her to succeed in the first chase to get the debuff in.

Like Skill 1 for the Teleport/Jumpscare trap and Skill 2 for a Random Debuff trap, so it's not too inconvenient.

• Yaboi_Gengarboi
    Yaboi_Gengarboi Member Posts: 32
    Options

This actually sounds like it would fit really well into the Hag's tool kit. I'd have to look into this.
  • Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

AT LAST someone that considers her power and not her walking speed.
    Thank you!