Good example of Balance on High Ranked from Tru3ta1ent

Comments

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:
    @Beaburd This isn't a discussion. It's spam.

He didn't slug, he didn't fake pick ups, he didn't chase correctly and got outplayed easily on pallets, swung when he didn't need to, got body blocked and didn't punish them, chased round the "infinite too long", got angry at someone crouching repeatedly etc etc etc.. Of course he didn't deserve anything from the game. What games do you play where if you make mistakes you win?

For him to only blame the game and not himself and for others to do the same, is..to be honest..stupid. Stupidity should always be mocked and ridiculed, which is why I laughed and said it was entertaining.

I've already told you these types of things will only work on bad Survivors or if those particular Survivors have never went up against those 'counterplays' they fall for it like babies.

And you expect all of that ######### to work, is even funnier. Doing that would've wasted his time into then the guy crawling to a pallet, picking him up to be lighted/palleted either way because again, fake pickups do not work on people that know they're a thing. Slugging's only good for Nurse, again, the only Killer that stands a chance and has some actual skillful play involved.

You can't punish bodyblocks either when they all run Self Care. You're going to have to pick one to go after which means the other 3 are safe.

"What games do you play where if you make mistakes you win?"

Survivor in Dead by Daylight. You can make so many mistakes and play like trash, as the Quentin did, and still win easily.

I initially thought you'd be someone reasonable but you seem like a puppet with the bullshit you're typing acting like it's his fault he lost and he shouldn't be blaming the game.

It just shows how so much he has to say, but so little knowledge about the game. All these things he said do not work, and typical survivor mind like "HEH, TO COUNTER BODYBLOCKING YOU NEED TO HIT THE SURVIVORS, HEH, DONE" does not helps him in discussion.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@RSB said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

He didn't slug, he didn't fake pick ups, he didn't chase correctly and got outplayed easily on pallets, swung when he didn't need to, got body blocked and didn't punish them, chased round the "infinite too long", got angry at someone crouching repeatedly etc etc etc.. Of course he didn't deserve anything from the game. What games do you play where if you make mistakes you win?

For him to only blame the game and not himself and for others to do the same, is..to be honest..stupid. Stupidity should always be mocked and ridiculed, which is why I laughed and said it was entertaining.

I've already told you these types of things will only work on bad Survivors or if those particular Survivors have never went up against those 'counterplays' they fall for it like babies.

And you expect all of that ######### to work, is even funnier. Doing that would've wasted his time into then the guy crawling to a pallet, picking him up to be lighted/palleted either way because again, fake pickups do not work on people that know they're a thing. Slugging's only good for Nurse, again, the only Killer that stands a chance and has some actual skillful play involved.

You can't punish bodyblocks either when they all run Self Care. You're going to have to pick one to go after which means the other 3 are safe.

Survivor in Dead by Daylight. You can make so many mistakes and play like trash, as the Quentin did, and still win easily.

I initially thought you'd be someone reasonable but you seem like a puppet with the bullshit you're typing acting like it's his fault he lost and he shouldn't be blaming the game.

It just shows how so much he has to say, but so little knowledge about the game. All these things he said do not work, and typical survivor mind like "HEH, TO COUNTER BODYBLOCKING YOU NEED TO HIT THE SURVIVORS, HEH, DONE" does not helps him in discussion.

It's funny you say that, when most of the better players of this game share the same views as me.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    edited July 2018

@only1biggs said:

@RSB said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

It's funny you say that, when most of the better players of this game share the same views as me.

And who are those "players", may I ask?

• only1biggs

@RSB said:

@only1biggs said:

@RSB said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

And who are those "players", may I ask?

OhTofu, ZubatLEL, Scott Jund, Jen Denise, Altruistic, Blizzard, Diatech... there's a few off the top of my head.

• only1biggs

@ZombieGenesis said:

@only1biggs said:

You're basing that statement on what? It's certainly not the experience I've had on this board, the steam board, or reddit.

Aren't you usually pretty cool? Why are you getting mixed up in this? :/

I'm basing my statement off players I watch on Twitch that are good at the game and don't automatically resort to blaming everything else before themselves.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited July 2018

@only1biggs said:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CulturedDreamyPigeonPeanutButterJellyTime
    He just mentioned that you are meant to be facing the walls (Which Tru did) and got flash-light through the side, or slugs them (which Beaburd already explained why), and fake a pickup

He also didn't like the Whispers nerf and pretty much only plays the strongest killer now (Aka Nurse), while he plays Wraith 2 days ago when he was lower rank after he hits into the high ranked zone he only plays Nurse now, and there were games on Wraith where he didn't even got a kill due to people abusing the loops and such
    https://clips.twitch.tv/DistinctBadSlothFUNgineer

• skvirl
    skvirl Member Posts: 92

@ZombieGenesis said:

@only1biggs said:

You're basing that statement on what? It's certainly not the experience I've had on this board, the steam board, or reddit.

Probably because people who complain about things are the ones who "scream" loudest, and it creates the illusion that this is how most people feel. I see a trend here, it's the same handful of people who post threads like this, every time, and they all agree with each other and refuse to listen to suggestions from others. It's always "no, it doesn't work", no matter what people say. Take flashlights for instance: if they couldn't be countered, why do killers not having issues with them exist? And before anyone starts claiming these killers play at low ranks etc: no, there are plenty of killers who play in the red ranks who never complain about flashlights and who play around them, time after time after time. I've seen it on several streams, with my own eyes. But nope, "it doesn't work". Well then, I don't know what to tell you guys.

Bottom line, what I see is that lots of people refuse to be open minded and learn from others. They post threads but don't want anyone to disagree, and they've made up their mind beforehand. Well, then there's no point in making a discussion thread about it then, is it? Because there's apparently nothing to discuss.

There are lots of things in the game that are unbalanced, a whole bunch of it... but there's also a lot of things that can be countered for if you're a good killer. I've seen it. But, I guess I'm just wrong or blind, right? I guess it's easier to just say nothing can be done about these things.

• only1biggs

@ZombieGenesis said:
    LOL You didn't say a few, you said most. :)

OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD. Did you just stop reading?

• only1biggs

@Someissues said:

@only1biggs said:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CulturedDreamyPigeonPeanutButterJellyTime
    He just mentioned that you are meant to be facing the walls (Which Tru did) and got flash-light through the side, or slugs them (which Beaburd already explained why), and fake a pickup

He also didn't like the Whispers nerf and pretty much only plays the strongest killer now (Aka Nurse), while he plays Wraith 2 days ago when he was lower rank after he hits into the high ranked zone he only plays Nurse now, and there were games on Wraith where he didn't even got a kill due to people abusing the loops and such
    https://clips.twitch.tv/DistinctBadSlothFUNgineer

You lose games sometimes, so what? He also went to rank 1 with perkless Wraith. He also used to be one of the better Billy's in the game.

And you'll listen to one person who supports your nonsense over another who counters with the right plays and gives you answers? Great job. You'll go far.

You're a genius.

• Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605
    edited July 2018

The only meaning for me to reach rank 1 right now is to get that darn achievement.

Although the second I get it, my friends will leave me because they can't stand me beeing better than them in any game...

That's why I don't ''want'' to reach rank 1 :(

Edit: TrU3 can be very salty sometimes, but honestly.
    If he can't stand to loose sometimes he should take a pause from the game.
    From what I know, games were created to entertain people.
    But what do you think?
    Is he entertained?
    Is he having fun?

TrU3Ta1ent is a massive pile of garbage.

Don't take anything personal. :)
    He's just another human...

TrU3 fans reading this:
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get roasted TrU3 fans...
    Bring it on!

Post edited by Skorpanio on
  • ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

@ZombieGenesis Kind of agree with this. Not a fan of Tru3, but I did feel bad for him in this vid. I said it earlier but if he had made way less mistakes, I do not think the end result would be different.

I don't think the problem is flashlights though, imo. I don't mind flashlights anymore as a killer main. I think the problems were more about Wraith being garbage, and him being against a very good team who also were super BM (which obviously worked to tilt him a lot). With a M1 killer there's not a lot you can do vs people like that, especially with multiple DS.

• skvirl
    skvirl Member Posts: 92
    edited July 2018

@skvirl said:
    There are lots of things in the game that are unbalanced, a whole bunch of it... but there's also a lot of things that can be countered for if you're a good killer. I've seen it. But, I guess I'm just wrong or blind, right? I guess it's easier to just say nothing can be done about these things.

You're asking me to defend an argument I didn't make so I guess I don't really have anything to say here aside from, if you can watch that video and see anything other than killer bullying we're at an impasse that cannot be crossed. People have conceded that he could have played better but it would not have mattered. At all.

Everything after the "bottom line" bit was directed at the people who start threads like this and have already made up their mind about things. Sorry about the confusion.
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited July 2018

@skvirl said:

If a survivor is dropping a pellet and attempt to flashlight if you just follow the sound, especially if he is injured without Iron-willed I am sure you can get them for any good killers, the thing with looking at Walls it doesn't always work, since it heavily depends on where the survivor was downed. Slug sure, but Wraith isn't a good killer for slug, to begin with, Nurse is the best slugging killer in game, normally I can get everyone down on the floor when there are 2-4 gens left

@only1biggs said:

Marth also did a depip squad with no perks, out of 100 games, 2 double pip, 12 pip, 3 safely pip, 73 Depip, 10 double depip and 31 lobby dodgers, the main issue isn't really about flashlight here nor gen time, it's about SWF

he also did an emblem squad which again for over 100 games
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fEcByNXR9qg_NJc9JacOomJxeH-hyUbyU9yJCSn0pFQ/edit#gid=0

76 Killers de-pip, 5 pip, 4 safety, double depip 15, 25 dodgers

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@only1biggs said:
    @Master ...You can have this for right now.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PlainFunnyGiraffeDxCat

I see a nurse streamer being in lobby?

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Some bad survivors and he still got bullied.

Wraith really needs a full rework so his power is viable in the chase meta. Buffing his reappearance time etc. doesn't help. People seem to want a brain dead killer who gets a free hit then m1 chases.

• Harket
    Harket Member Posts: 21

@only1biggs said:
    What games do you play where if you make mistakes you win?

DBD, playing survivor.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    @only1biggs
    You really need to become a Killer Streamer. You know, considering you’re a damn god at Killer from not only this thread, but others I’ve seen you post in. Go on, show us how it’s done.
  • only1biggs

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:
    @Master ...You can have this for right now.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PlainFunnyGiraffeDxCat

I see a nurse streamer being in lobby?

...Talking about people like you :)

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371
    edited July 2018

@only1biggs said:

@ZombieGenesis said:

@only1biggs said:

I'm basing my statement off players I watch on Twitch that are good at the game and don't automatically resort to blaming everything else before themselves.

IE Streamers with no personality that are average at the game but still have to play it 24/7 because that's how they got most of their viewers.

Of course they blame themselves and not balance, they're a bunch of sheep.

• only1biggs

@SovererignKing said:
    @only1biggs
    You really need to become a Killer Streamer. You know, considering you’re a damn god at Killer from not only this thread, but others I’ve seen you post in. Go on, show us how it’s done.

I have NEVER stated I'm good, I just know what a good killer can do and I know what ######### killers look like when I see one. I also find it laughable that people keep posting these terrible videos of awful killers playing badly and then saying, "look at this, look at the state of ____", like that holds any merit whatsoever. It's like a lower league footballer blaming the game for being worse than a footballer in the top league. (yes yes, the game is survivor sided and some of the maps are broken, but we're talking about playing around flashlights here).

• OneAngryRooster
    OneAngryRooster Member Posts: 13

@Tsulan said:
    If the devs would play their own game consistently on high ranks vs SWF, the game would be balanced.

Bro! For real! Spend just a couple hours at Rank 1-5 and it's just ridiculous. Do they even know that? WE know that. But do they? All anybody wants is a stop to the madness!

• only1biggs

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@ZombieGenesis said:

@only1biggs said:

IE Streamers with no personality that are average at the game but still have to play it 24/7 because that's how they got most of their viewers.

Of course they won't blame themselves, they're a bunch of sheep.

Uhh, you realize you just spoke about yourself and the rest of your buddies?

Yikes.

• Doom_Punk

@only1biggs said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@ZombieGenesis said:

@only1biggs said:

Yikes.

I don't stream and I don't think anybody else in this discussion does.

I'm talking about streamers like Tofu, Scott, Zubat, etc. No personality but they have to play the game 24/7.

Yikes, reading is hard.

• only1biggs

@Someissues said:

@skvirl said:

If a survivor is dropping a pellet and attempt to flashlight if you just follow the sound, especially if he is injured without Iron-willed I am sure you can get them for any good killers, the thing with looking at Walls it doesn't always work, since it heavily depends on where the survivor was downed. Slug sure, but Wraith isn't a good killer for slug, to begin with, Nurse is the best slugging killer in game, normally I can get everyone down on the floor when there are 2-4 gens left

@only1biggs said:

Marth also did a depip squad with no perks, out of 100 games, 2 double pip, 12 pip, 3 safely pip, 73 Depip, 10 double depip and 31 lobby dodgers, the main issue isn't really about flashlight here nor gen time, it's about SWF

he also did an emblem squad which again for over 100 games
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fEcByNXR9qg_NJc9JacOomJxeH-hyUbyU9yJCSn0pFQ/edit#gid=0

76 Killers de-pip, 5 pip, 4 safety, double depip 15, 25 dodgers

You keep saying "pellet". Why?

De-pip aids again? They don't play the game normally. NOBODY PLAYS LIKE THEM. EVER. Their games prove nothing. (no rage caps, just emphasis)

I really think you're trolling at this point. You offer nothing but memes.

• only1biggs

@ZombieGenesis said:
    @only1biggs Okay dude, no need for the rage caps. It's all subjective anyway. I honestly felt for Tru3 in that video and, to be frank, I normally can't stand the guy. Did he play perfect? No, or as he would say he didn't play "optimally" but even so...how many times do you have to outplay 1 survivor? It's one of the reasons I just do not take this game seriously at all any more. You can't if you play killer. You'll give yourself an aneurysm.

No rage caps, just emphasis. You were scoffing at me for not listing ALL the rational players..I gave a handful off the top of my head. Your scoffing was unwarranted and just silly.

• only1biggs
    edited July 2018

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@ZombieGenesis said:

@only1biggs said:

Yikes.

I'm talking about streamers like Tofu, Scott, Zubat, etc. No personality but they have to play the game 24/7.

Yikes, reading is hard.

The last part of your quote, dummy. "Of course they won't blame themselves, they're a bunch of sheep."

smh

• Doom_Punk

@only1biggs said:

Yikes.

Also it's not hard to play like they do. Anybody can. They were Killer mains that claimed themselves they weren't that good at Survivor.

They proved how bad the balance is. Marth is one of the actual good Killers and has some common sense to see balance issues instead of pretend every loss was on him (barring Nurse).

• Doom_Punk

@only1biggs said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@ZombieGenesis said:

@only1biggs said:

Yikes.

Yikes, reading is hard.

The last part of your quote, dummy. "Of course they won't blame themselves, they're a bunch of sheep."

smh

I realize I worded that wrong, will fix it.

But regardless, that's what those average, no personality streamers that you suck off hard do. They act as if losses were on them when it was clearly terrible balance from this game.

"But people lose sometimes, so what?"

Really would be interested to watch you play this game.

• only1biggs
    edited July 2018

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

Yikes.

Also it's not hard to play like they do. Anybody can. They were Killer mains that claimed themselves they weren't that good at Survivor.

They proved how bad the balance is. Marth is one of the actual good Killers and has some common sense to see balance issues instead of pretend every loss was on him (barring Nurse).

Look, everyone knows the game is unbalanced and nobody has said otherwise..we're talking about this video and the amount of ######### plays made and flashlight counters etc... You KEEP saying the same ######### and expecting different things.

I thought Marth was good too, then I saw him pick up a survivor facing away from a wall that he was stood next to and then was outwardly shocked at being flashlighted and then complained about it, like it wasn't his mistake that made him lose the kill. He KNEW flashlights were in play.

Then he ######### up the tournament and lost and couldn't take it that HE made a mistake. HE ######### up and lost and a bunch of other idiots here actually tried defending him. People just like you.

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

Nurse is too OP so I am happy for crutch perks like DS otherwise it would be survivors RQing. Can you imagine a god nurse with chilli and make your choice? give me a break! Nerf the nurse first then remove DS!!

• only1biggs

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@ZombieGenesis said:

@only1biggs said:

Yikes.

Yikes, reading is hard.

smh

But regardless, that's what those average, no personality streamers that you suck off hard do. They act as if losses were on them when it was clearly terrible balance from this game.

You and this "sucking off" nonsense again? Did I say you suck off Marth? Nope. Because I'm not a weirdo.

How about you do the same and not project this weird #########, huh?

And they are more than happy to bash the game when all they see are a field of pallets or a gross setup with 3 jungle gyms and saftey pallets...but when they make mistakes, they say stuff like "oh well, I played badly, I don't deserve the win". They do the best with what's in front of them. They don't moan and shout at the game like a moronic child.

And I'd LOVE to see you play, but that can't happen can it? As you stopped playing this game, right?

• snozer
    snozer Member Posts: 776

@megdonalds said:
    The worst thing at this is that those survivor snowflakes are the ones that always complain about everything what goes against their easy mode, for example the upcoming exhaustion nerf which btw was already neccessary 2 years ago. Regarding the video, im very sure there was an earlier patch where the devs removed flashlight blinding from the side, but it seems it came back some months ago. Typical devs.

it use to be within the killers fov but survivors cried and moaned on the forums because the killers fov is so terrible it made them need to be in front of him, then it got moved to about 80-90 degrees, now i think it is easily over 120 as i can get blinded while facing a wall but only just slightly being turned...

• Doom_Punk

@only1biggs said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

@ZombieGenesis said:

@only1biggs said:

Yikes.

Yikes, reading is hard.

smh

You and this "sucking off" nonsense again? Did I say you suck off Marth? Nope. Because I'm not a weirdo.

How about you do the same and not project this weird #########, huh?

And they are more than happy to bash the game when all they see are a field of pallets or a gross setup with 3 jungle gyms and saftey pallets...but when they make mistakes, they say stuff like "oh well, I played badly, I don't deserve the win". They do the best with what's in front of them. They don't moan and shout at the game like a moronic child.

And I'd LOVE to see you play, but that can't happen can it? As you stopped playing this game, right?

Due to them being sheep, of course. They like to act as if they make mistakes and lose because of them, when it's entirely up to the Survivors to be making the mistakes, not the Killer. Average streamers.

I wish I could record but I can't right now because of hardware limitations. But as I'm not the one making troll posts like yours and acting as if they're real solutions, I asked you first. Will you come up with an excuse to not record or will you back down?

I can't even see jack ######### on your Steam profile either, it's completely private. Private profiles almost always are the trolls it seems.

• Doom_Punk

@only1biggs said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:

Yikes.

Look, everyone knows the game is unbalanced and nobody has said otherwise..we're talking about this video and the amount of ######### plays made and flashlight counters etc... You KEEP saying the same ######### and expecting different things.

I thought Marth was good too, then I saw him pick up a survivor facing away from a wall that he was stood next to and then was outwardly shocked at being flashlighted and then complained about it, like it wasn't his mistake that made him lose the kill. He KNEW flashlights were in play.

Then he ######### up the tournament and lost and couldn't take it that HE made a mistake. HE ######### up and lost and a bunch of other idiots here actually tried defending him. People just like you.

Cause of me trying to change some typos, comment approval. Why is this a thing? Steam's forums didn't require approval to fix some letters, christ.

• Doom_Punk

In regards to that tournament too, I think almost everyone was Nurse, so that was a battle of skill. The rest of DbD isn't.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@ChraizE said:
    Nurse is too OP so I am happy for crutch perks like DS otherwise it would be survivors RQing. Can you imagine a god nurse with chilli and make your choice? give me a break! Nerf the nurse first then remove DS!!

How about hiding? Or maybe... if survivors spend as much time evading the nurse, as a nurse player spends to master her, there wouldn´t be a problem.
    So it might just be a classical case of Git Gud!

• Doom_Punk

@Tsulan said:

@ChraizE said:

How about hiding? Or maybe... if survivors spend as much time evading the nurse, as a nurse player spends to master her, there wouldn´t be a problem.

Spending some time to get better at this game? Pfft, what's that?

• Tsulan

@Doom_Punk said:

@Tsulan said:

@ChraizE said:

Yeah, i know...
    Survivors got used to being spoonfed by the devs, that it´s to much to ask for to actually learn how things work. I´ve encountered only a handful of survivors which can actually juke a killer. They have all my respect, and i am not even mad at them, when they manage to juke me for several gens and escape.

• only1biggs

@Doom_Punk

Of course my profile is private..to stop weirdos like you creeping around on my page for no good reason :D

I'm not assuming anything boy. You are and have. You're so out of touch with the point you have resorted to whatever it is you are doing now. Sucking off streamers? Quake? What? Get a grip.

Not one of the streamers I mentioned thinks the game is balanced and I said as much. But..selective reading on your part, so whatever, it's clear for all to see now.

Also, back down from what? An excuse to not record? Oh, like you just did? Why would I take up streaming just to appease you? Moreover, even if I wanted to stream, I too lack the hardware to do so.

• Doom_Punk

@Tsulan said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@Tsulan said:

@ChraizE said:

Yeah, i know...
    Survivors got used to being spoonfed by the devs, that it´s to much to ask for to actually learn how things work. I´ve encountered only a handful of survivors which can actually juke a killer. They have all my respect, and i am not even mad at them, when they manage to juke me for several gens and escape.

Same here, I have mad respect for those that can hide outside and inside of chases properly. It's hard to do and requires skill, which is why I enjoy it.

I like being outplayed as it gives me learning experience. I've played games or mods in games that people are extremely good at, they kick my ass, and I still have a ton of fun, even if I didn't kill anyone.

It gives me a goal I know I can look up to, which is improving and getting to a level like that.

Wish DbD was the same.

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

@Tsulan said:

@ChraizE said:

lmao clearly you're not high ranked survivor. a nurse god with make your choice is a ######### joke! anybody who ACTUALLY played against one at high rank would agree. without DS it's not even worth it and you say to hide? lol ok so unhook trigger make your choice while nurse blinks straight to you with speed blink addons and insta down you don't have time to hide when you're actively supporting your team and being you know...useful?? you talk like the type of survivor who crouches behind trees all game while your team die on the hook.

• Tsulan

@Doom_Punk said:

@Tsulan said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@Tsulan said:

@ChraizE said:

Yeah, i know...

Same here, I have mad respect for those that can hide outside and inside of chases properly. It's hard to do and requires skill, which is why I enjoy it.

I like being outplayed as it gives me learning experience. I've played games or mods in games that people are extremely good at, they kick my ass, and I still have a ton of fun, even if I didn't kill anyone.

It gives me a goal I know I can look up to, which is improving and getting to a level like that.

Wish DbD was the same.

Yes, those moments are golden! When you hear them, because they are injured, but you can´t find them. I really love those moments!
    But most survivors just run to the next loop spot and then the NASCAR simulator begins. It´s as boring as being camped.

• Doom_Punk

@only1biggs said:
    @Doom_Punk

Of course my profile is private..to stop weirdos like you creeping around on my page for no good reason :D

I'm not assuming anything boy. You are and have. You're so out of touch with the point you have resorted to whatever it is you are doing now. Sucking off streamers? Quake? What? Get a grip.

Not one of the streamers I mentioned thinks the game is balanced and I said as much. But..selective reading on your part, so whatever, it's clear for all to see now.

Also, back down from what? An excuse to not record? Oh, like you just did? Why would I take up streaming just to appease you? Moreover, even if I wanted to stream, I too lack the hardware to do so.

So just looking at your number of hours is creeping on you? Lol. I see it more as you're hiding something. I check hours with people that make troll posts such as yours to get an idea on how much they actually know about the game. Can't do that on private profiles.

I'm just simply knocking down what you're saying, this nonsense of 'fake pick ups and look at walls' or 'this community is not great when it comes to flashlights' to then have an average Tofu agree with you. You always reference the same streamers and same points that it really seems you're sucking them off good. How much did they pay you to write nonsense and refer them? Every point I'm making you're not even trying to answer back to. I bring up Quake a lot when people talk about 'skill' and 'mistakes' in this game, acting as if anything requires much effort in a 4v1 gangbang where the 1 has to pray to the almighty Entity the 4 are weak.

I've been bringing up that game so much, not only cause I got back into it recently, but it's an example of comparing balance. Quake has it and needs skill whereas DbD does not.

Then why do you and they act as if it's up to Killers to mess up? Lemme go bring up some points about flashlights that work on idiots, if you don't do these then it's your fault and you deserve to lose reeeeee. When anyone with a brain knows they don't work. I've seen it in game, doesn't work on me, unless there's a wall there's no countering it.

Lack of hardware isn't an excuse, so if such is true, then we both can't. This laptop is about as fast as paint drying. I just figured you being a troll on here you'd muster up some stupid reason as to why you won't do it, but hey, atleast you proved one thing right. Gotta count for something.

• Tsulan

@ChraizE said:

@Tsulan said:

@ChraizE said:

lmao clearly you're not high ranked survivor. a nurse god with make your choice is a [BAD WORD] joke! anybody who ACTUALLY played against one at high rank would agree. without DS it's not even worth it and you say to hide? lol ok so unhook trigger make your choice while nurse blinks straight to you with speed blink addons and insta down you don't have time to hide when you're actively supporting your team and being you know...useful?? you talk like the type of survivor who crouches behind trees all game while your team die on the hook.

You want me to link my steam profile?
    A week ago i had a daily, where i had to be chased by the killer for 3 minutes. Did it in 1 match with a Nurse. The key is to NOT run in circles. I know, that seems impossible, since most survivor mains only know how to play the NASCAR simulator. BUT it really works!

• Doom_Punk

@ChraizE said:

@Tsulan said:

@ChraizE said:

lmao clearly you're not high ranked survivor. a nurse god with make your choice is a [BAD WORD] joke! anybody who ACTUALLY played against one at high rank would agree. without DS it's not even worth it and you say to hide? lol ok so unhook trigger make your choice while nurse blinks straight to you with speed blink addons and insta down you don't have time to hide when you're actively supporting your team and being you know...useful?? you talk like the type of survivor who crouches behind trees all game while your team die on the hook.

Stealth doesn't exist to Survivors such as yourself, so have fun dying over and over and over and over to Nurse. Adapt or let the deaths roll in. She is beatable.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

@SovererignKing said:
    @only1biggs

I have NEVER stated I'm good, I just know what a good killer can do and I know what ######### killers look like when I see one. I also find it laughable that people keep posting these terrible videos of awful killers playing badly and then saying, "look at this, look at the state of ____", like that holds any merit whatsoever. It's like a lower league footballer blaming the game for being worse than a footballer in the top league. (yes yes, the game is survivor sided and some of the maps are broken, but we're talking about playing around flashlights here).

People who couldn’t do better themselves have no right to criticize others performance. I despise OchiDO and Noob3, however I know for an absolute fact I could never play as well as them. I hate their troll play style and attitude, but they are good. Like it or not. That’s like me who’s been at a job for 7 years, going up to my co-worker who’s been at it for 37 years, and telling him he sucks because I’ve seen better. All you’re doing is throwing criticism based on a “if it was this person”, so that you don’t have to shoulder the ire of those you’re criticizing. 

There’s a saying where I’m from, “Don’t talk ######### if you can’t back it up yourself.” Don’t use other streamers as a scape goat so you can sling #########. Plus, who’s to say Zubat or Marth would have done better in the same situation? Literally sometimes there is nothing you can do. You’re using a hell of a “what if” on this to justify your criticism. As well as trying to avoid taking responsibility for your own criticism.

Prove you can do it better yourself, or don’t say anything. 
  • only1biggs
    edited July 2018

@Doom_Punk said:

@only1biggs said:
    @Doom_Punk

So just looking at your number of hours is creeping on you? Lol. I see it more as you're hiding something. I check hours with people that make troll posts such as yours to get an idea on how much they actually know about the game. Can't do that on private profiles.

I'm just simply knocking down what you're saying, this nonsense of 'fake pick ups and look at walls' or 'this community is not great when it comes to flashlights' to then have an average Tofu agree with you. You always reference the same streamers and same points that it really seems you're sucking them off good. How much did they pay you to write nonsense and refer them? Every point I'm making you're not even trying to answer back to. I bring up Quake a lot when people talk about 'skill' and 'mistakes' in this game, acting as if anything requires much effort in a 4v1 gangbang where the 1 has to pray to the almighty Entity the 4 are weak.

I've been bringing up that game so much, not only cause I got back into it recently, but it's an example of comparing balance. Quake has it and needs skill whereas DbD does not.

Then why do you and they act as if it's up to Killers to mess up? Lemme go bring up some points about flashlights that work on idiots, if you don't do these then it's your fault and you deserve to lose reeeeee. When anyone with a brain knows they don't work. I've seen it in game, doesn't work on me, unless there's a wall there's no countering it.

Lack of hardware isn't an excuse, so if such is true, then we both can't. This laptop is about as fast as paint drying. I just figured you being a troll on here you'd muster up some stupid reason as to why you won't do it, but hey, atleast you proved one thing right. Gotta count for something.

I'm not hiding anything other than not wanting randoms to check on me. You. Weirdo.
    You're trying to look at my hours because you think that has some indication of my knowledge? Well...my hours are BIG.
    You've not "knocked down" anything I've said.
    If you can't outplay flashlights but "average" people can, what does that make you?
    Agreeing with someone's rational though isn't "sucking them off", you creepy weirdo. Get a grip. Get a prostitute. Jeez.
    What point are you making exactly? It's impossible to argue or counter such people as any alternative is seen as "trolling".
    Comparing Quake and DbD is stupid.
    Anyone with a brain knows how to counter flashlights correctly. You do not it seems. Therefore you have no brain.
    "Lack of hardware isn't an excuse"!?!? You said that first you poor fool! :D Oh my god, now I just feel bad for you.

Let's agree to disagree and move on :')

• snozer
    snozer Member Posts: 776

the devs know killers are screwed, that is why they are changing them. sadly it is going to be way to slow.... lets just hope they keep ignoring people like biggs here.

i will say that they are hurting solo survivors more then they are hurting swf tho...

• only1biggs

@SovererignKing said:
    only1biggs said:

@SovererignKing said:

@only1biggs

People who couldn’t do better themselves have no right to criticize others performance. I despise OchiDO and Noob3, however I know for an absolute fact I could never play as well as them. I hate their troll play style and attitude, but they are good. Like it or not. That’s like me who’s been at a job for 7 years, going up to my co-worker who’s been at it for 37 years, and telling him he sucks because I’ve seen better. All you’re doing is throwing criticism based on a “if it was this person”, so that you don’t have to shoulder the ire of those you’re criticizing. 

There’s a saying where I’m from, “Don’t talk ######### if you can’t back it up yourself.” Don’t use other streamers as a scape goat so you can sling #########. Plus, who’s to say Zubat or Marth would have done better in the same situation? Literally sometimes there is nothing you can do. You’re using a hell of a “what if” on this to justify your criticism. As well as trying to avoid taking responsibility for your own criticism.

Prove you can do it better yourself, or don’t say anything. 

Yes they do and I have. Who's saying who's the best here? Not me. I've only stated a thousand times that flashlights can be outplayed and then given clips of people with WAY more experience and are better than me saying the same to back it up. This is not what you have said I have done at all and you are twisting the narrative to support yourself. I have never stated I am better than anyone and I do not wish to "shoulder the ire". What are you driveling about? I also never said this person or that would have done better, just that the person in the video made a tonne of mistakes and then got angry with everyone/thing else in the game but himself. Someone else actually made a point by point post but no body seems to have said anything against that.

I'm not talking #########. If I was I'd back it up you fool. I agree with your saying. I take responsibility for all my actions and words. If I am to be corrected I will hold my hands up and say as much. If I mistype or misunderstand, I will say so. I have done so on this very forum.

Your last sentence is laughable for a myriad of reasons, one of which being that you are relating this statement to something we aren't even talking about.

I'd like to just move on now as I grow tired of the constant back and forths going nowhere.