Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who is the fastest killer? And 2nd 3rd slowest killers

BLUE_APE
BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282

Who is the fastest killer? like normal/default running speed with out any perks/add ons/ ect?

I have it in my head that the 3 fastest killers are Wraith, Freddy, and Leather Face. Unless I'm completely wrong and its none of them.
I know Wraith is faster when hes invisible, but I think he's still pretty fast right?

But yeah who is the fastest killer?

I know Nurse is the slowest killer, but does hag come second, and huntress come third? or does Micheal come third

I'm honestly wondering this for a bit.

Best Answers

Answers

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Hillbilly cause his power makes him fast, a killer really who needs no camping cause can return to hook fast.
  • BLUE_APE

@FayeZahara said:
    Hillbilly cause his power makes him fast, a killer really who needs no camping cause can return to hook fast.

Um sorry, I meant movement speed, with out the using any special power.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    Most of them have the same movement speed at 115% but when chased the Wraith and Leatherface seem to be trackstars. They are super fast. Michael in TIER III is fast as well but it’s just because he has a super long lunge. Clown seems fast but it’s just because he is THICK so he seems faster than he should be. Slowest for sure is Nurse and Hag. Michael in TIER I is also slower as well. 
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    All move at 115% base Killer speed except for a few:

Hag/Huntress 110%
    Shape at EW1 104%
    Nurse at 96%
    Crouching Pig 92%

Chester laid out all the info you need.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    All move at 115% base Killer speed except for a few:

Hag/Huntress 110%
    Shape at EW1 104%
    Nurse at 96%
    Crouching Pig 92%

You forgot about Wraith when cloaked who is the fastest killer.

Cloaked Wraith 126% 

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Maybe it's just me, but every time I face The Clown that fat f*ck is faster than Usain Bolt. Even with Sprint Burst, he closes insane distances in just seconds without his poison.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Eninya said:

Maybe it's just me, but every time I face The Clown that fat f*ck is faster than Usain Bolt. Even with Sprint Burst, he closes insane distances in just seconds without his poison.

Just appears to be because of his thiccness, same speed as most.
  • BLUE_APE

@DocOctober said:

Okay thank you :)

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Eninya said:

Just appears to be because of his thiccness, same speed as most.
    No, it's because he and the Trapper have a walking animation instead of a running one.