We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Should there be changes to Iridescent Heads?

Options
Sziosis
Sziosis Member Posts: 198

I've seen alot of comments and post on Iridescent Heads for Huntress. I'm a killer main and I still see it as something imbalanced, but I've had alot of survivors DC on me and seen others with the same problem just because of Iri Heads. I have a proposal to change Iri Heads, but want everyone's take on the matter.

Should there be changes to Iridescent Heads? 48 votes

Keep Iridescent Heads the same.
22%
SaitofoxkatoptrisElkGrootDudeHailohcsandman1977Some_Dood64MysticAdvisorpleasedontbetoxic117DrVeloxcityZackAndCody 11 votes
Limit them to only one hatchet. (Can not raise carrying capacity beyond 1)
33%
brokedownpalaceCreeRoyaltyDemianxEaAngryFluffyMrPenguinRicardiBacardin2njauwuAwakeyanonymous31337Yung_SlugUlvenDagothgaydavidking[Deleted User]SinisterDogTheLuckyPickles 16 votes
Limit Iridescent Heads to work once per generator or during a certain time frame after a generator is completed.
2%
JillSandwichL 1 vote
Iridescent Heads no longer one shot. When a survivor is hit with a hatchet, The Huntress' silences her lullaby for 30 seconds.
14%
CakeDutySziosisVageKumakxCritical_FishIrvinSkitzoztikS 7 votes
Other?
27%
White_OwlArk_the_BonsaiLuigifan64AcesthetiicAshleyWBad19970JawsIsTheNextKillerSkeletalEliteNullSp3cErshAhoyWolfDarootLeafstormHexDeadByMoonlight 13 votes

Comments