Load times and better balance (please read)

I have fallen in love with this game and have bought it for both Xbox one and switch. After extensive playing, there are some glaring faults within the game. One, the load times are absolutely horrid. What's going on there? Also, it seems that there is a very slim chance that you will make it out as a survivor. I'm seeing now why most players will only play as a killer as a result. Maybe reward more for actions as a survivor to get players to play that side more? It seems much easier to be a killer in the area of gaining bloodpoints and being able to "win". I feel that with asymmetrical games it's all about balance and feel this could use some work. Another issue is a killer "camping" hooks. This is a huge problem that sucks the fun out of the game that I've seen killer after killer exploit.

Anyways, I'm a new fan and want to let the developers know that they've done a great job, but could make an awesome game even more awesome. Thank you!

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

If you're talking about the loading screen leading up to the start of the match, I believe its based on how fast all 5 players load in, as the match cannot start if one person isn't finished loading.

Mind you I play on PC, but I know that load time is based on this, as I've had extremely long loading times and shockingly short ones as well!