Q&A: 3.3.0 PTB

Options

Comments

• AkiTheKitten
    AkiTheKitten Member Posts: 670
    Options

What other killers can we expect to get nurse-like changes?

• Colovorat
    Colovorat Member Posts: 30
    Options

Where's Legion add-on rework? And of course Legion rework

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387
    Options

I have two questions, you can choose one to answer tho.

1: Are you considering making DBD"Cross-platform"?

2: Are you doing something to make significantly weaker killers (Like Legion, Clown, and Bubba) more viable in the form of a Rework or Buff?

• pronursemain
    pronursemain Member Posts: 23
    Options

why did you nerf nurse so heavily and not just slightly reduce omega blink and spend the rest of the time fixing all the bugs in the game?

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

Will you consider cancelling The Rift? It feels very weird to have a battle pass in DBD and personally, I feel like it doesn't need it.

• Jkkola
    Jkkola Member Posts: 28
    Options

Where is the promised game play option for purchasing the premium rift? Watching the Dev anniversary stream there is a clear line of text next to the paid track showing it will be available through gameplay with the PTB however showing this does not appear to be the case.

How is it currently obtained via game play?

• dont_ask_me_again
    dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490
    edited October 2019
    Options

Will the instaheals stack? (Hoping they will) or if not... maybe rework the syringe to give 2 health states but with fair time till it works? The purple seems more useful than the red otherwise.

• Avocet
    Avocet Member Posts: 284
    Options

Will the Archives replace the current Daily system or will both exist at the same time?

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    edited October 2019
    Options

Some new Nurse power changes seems to be abit underwhelming in terms of high skilled gameplay, will there be another tweak or adjustement? Or are you guys statisfied with what she has right now?

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited October 2019
    Options

Is there going to be a bonus at the end of you manage to complete all the Tomes and challenges. Like a collective reward for completing the whole archives rather than an individual tone as a kind of reward for the people who completed every challenge ?

Post edited by Volfawott on
  • MrCandyKiller
    MrCandyKiller Member Posts: 41
    Options

Can we expect to see some of cosmetics that were already released in the store to show up in free/premium pass in the Rift. We already know that we'll get color variations of those skins, but what about previous ones?

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,947
    Options

With the Unreal Engine update, are we finally getting the promised PS4 Pro and Xbox One enhancements?

• chrupek
    chrupek Member Posts: 37
    edited October 2019
    Options

What happens when rift closed? Will you update in this date or will be closed until the next update?

• chosun129
    chosun129 Member Posts: 22
    Options

What do developers think about the impact of nurse base kit changes on console nurse users?

They are still having a hard time enough.

Is this game just for pc users?

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636
    Options

Where did you get the idea of Pant-less Myers?

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    Options

Do you plan to rework only Billy's add-ons or do you plan a "slight tweak" to his base kit too ?

• DeadByTunnelight
    DeadByTunnelight Member Posts: 79
    Options

When are you going to fix hitboxes?

• DeadByTunnelight
    DeadByTunnelight Member Posts: 79
    Options

As a survivor main, I can't do these tasks to unlock charms because I don't want to play as killer. Can you do tasks only for survivor and only for killer?

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,575
    Options

What will happen to the addons that will never be used in said Ptb or as such, will it be Reworked before live launch? or will it stay the same from Ptb to live?

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907
    Options

Why was the PTB's rift a little over 50 days when the rifts are supposed to last 70 days?

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    Options

Are you guys gonna change Mettle Of Man again to make it actually possible to even activate it once?

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

What was the reason to give the nurse a cooldown mechanic for her blinks and not simply a longer fatigue so Survivors could break LOS?

• Szarman
    Szarman Member Posts: 246
    edited October 2019
    Options

Can we get some more news about The Legion changes? Are you going to make a halloween skin for The Legion in the next year? They are the only one original character without a Halloween event skin.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

Will you consider changing nurses new ultra rare addons? The torn bookmark takes away her ability to blink through objects which is why people play nurse. For one extra blink i dont think this addon is worth using at all due to all the trees and walls we have in some maps, if it just gave her an extra blink i think the addon would be completely fine. The same almost goes for for matchbook as well, i feel like it should give nurse 4.4m/s to be consistent with other slow killers speed.

• Creator
    Creator Member Posts: 360
    Options

Why don't you want to fix broken killer animations? For example, such as: the animation of destroying pallets for the killer (after patch 1.5.0), the Clown bottle after reloading, the animation of the Clown’s legs on the diagonal (as well as the absence of the Clown’s abdomen), wiping the blood of the Trapper hand (the arm didn’t move before) animation when the killer missed, etc? And also broken animations of some killers in the lobby of the game (Hillbilly, Wraith, Huntress, Doctor). They have Trapper animation in the lobby.

I beg you, start "polishing" the game visually.🙏

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998
    Options

Any ideas to extend the game lenght for higher level/experienced players games?

• Witas
    Witas Member Posts: 477
    Options

You've mentioned that some rewards from the Rift will be exclusive, while other will hit the shop a few months after the Rift closes. Which ones will stay exclusive, and which ones will become buyable at a later date ? It's very important and I think you should tell us this whenever a new Rift opens.

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    Options

Can you please consider extending the event until Monday morning November 4th? This will give people with busy schedules during the "work week" two weekends to work on objectives instead of just one.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284
    Options

What type of lore would be on the Archives? We already know that we're getting cinematic. But will we be getting things like journal entries from different characters as well and maybe voice acting?

• Financial_Stability
    Financial_Stability Member Posts: 466
    Options

Why is it that instead of tampering with the Nurse's fatigue, you went the route of giving her a cooldown bar and blink recharge? The issue was Nurse being able to down too quickly wasn't it? With this you hinder her map mobility and chase greatly.

• kamisen
    kamisen Member Posts: 794
    Options

Aren’t you going to address any of the nurse-changes in this Q&A?

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

What is your upcoming plans, future for Killers? Planned changes?

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921
    Options

Will The Demogorgon’s perks be buffed in the near future?

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

If someone used a medkit with both the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe and the Styptic Agent, will both effects take place at the same time or will one Trump the other?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,619
    Options

(Can be answered by anyone, just for my understanding)

Regarding the Rift - you will also gain 1 Rift Fragment for 800 XPs, correct? And those are the same XPs you get when increasing your Player Level, if I am not mistaken?

So in theory, I would be able to get the Rift (700 Fragments) with 560.000 XPs, which means I would need to have like 1 and 3/4 Levels of Devotion? Of course the Archives would lower this grind.

Just for my understanding. Thank you in advance.

• SulfonicFaun52
    SulfonicFaun52 Member Posts: 63
    Options

Will Hillbilly and Leatherface get ultra rare addons like the nurse and will you change their other addons that are similar to each other so that they will be different?

• Fictionalname
    Fictionalname Member Posts: 121
    Options

Why are you destroying the game for red rank survivors that actually want a challenge & killer mains?

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411
    Options

Whats the point of a Battle Pass if the Cosmetics are going to be released 6 months later. Thats the whole point of a Battle Pass Exclusive cosmetics for paying and playing to unlock.