Purchasable Mori's

Anyone ever think it would be cool to be able to purchase Different Mori's for each killer?

Sure it would be annoying at the fact there would be alot more Mori Kills each game But what if Mori's were tweaked to be more rare on the bloodweb, or Remove the Ebony.

I'd personally spend money on new mori's for my favorite Killer

Comments

• Shura37
    Shura37 Member Posts: 59

That would be amazing. Definitely something they could add to upcoming Rifts.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

New mori animations? Sure, why not. Personally, I wouldn't pay money for this but there are probably a lot of players who would.

• yandere777
    yandere777 Member Posts: 728

My boi wraith needs a better mori than giving the jane a back massage

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

I'd love to see new moris.

I'd really want them to be available with shards, though. There are fewer and fewer things available with shards, and I'd like to see the killers I play against using them as well, which is less likely if they're only available with auric cells.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,062
    edited October 2019

Im not really interested personally, but I am suprised they haven't already done this.

Seems like a logical thing to have if they want to makes some money of Killer players.

When they first announced the cash shop, I though alternate mori animations would have been one of the first things they did sold in it, but here we are over a year later, and there isnt any.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Well, there are more people playing survivor, so it makes sense from a financial point of view to focus on these players.

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

That's why survivors always get compensation buffs for every nerf, while killers just get nerfs with no compensation.

• Gemaniacal
    Gemaniacal Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2019

Just thinking off the top of my head, to incentivize this further, instead of limiting it to Mori offerings, what about a universal option to Mori somebody, if they are on, say, their third hook? Example, you would still earn your hook to get the prompt (in case you have anybody bodyblocking/using flashlight) but instead of the hook survivor prompt appearing, it would be an option to Mori.

Unfortunately, I suppose if that was the case (carrying the survivor before you Mori) they would have to add additional animations to accommodate this, since your not initiating the mori with them on the ground.

Or even better, you still hook them, but immediately remove them from the hook, (by way of a new Mori prompt) throw them on the ground, than proceed with the original Mori animation.

Post edited by Gemaniacal on
  • MsFrizby93
    MsFrizby93 Member Posts: 77

Sounds cool

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

I would like to see new moris, like Michael Myers head stamp from the 2018 film.

The issue would be that there would then be a surge in people using moris, especially the ebony mori. This could really wind up a lot of survivor players.

• Irvin
    Irvin Member Posts: 130

I'd like to see the Trapper with a Mori which involves his traps.

• Chunkyymunky
    Chunkyymunky Member Posts: 6

Impressed by the positive feedback .

But as someone else mentioned. It is really strange how this has never been done yet by the devs from a store standpoint.

It's great buying cool skins and all but. Survivor mains can actually see their skins while playing the game as they're in 3rd person. While the killer mains only see their own skins during the lobby , therefore one would assume that there would be a far smaller percentile of killer in store purchases , which would make the Mori's a great idea from a $$ standpoint

• InfinyMage
    InfinyMage Member Posts: 236
    edited October 2019

As a killer only player id probably throw money at them over new mori animations as opposed to some rift pass or even cosmetics.