Please update game options menu to reflect options in GameUserSettings.ini file.

Options

I would love it if the PC options menu could be updated to allow for more granular control. You can find guides to change advanced settings through the GameUserSettings.ini file but the official dev response is always that you do this at your own risk.

The file contains graphics settings not currently found in the in-game menu as well as an option for Aim Assist which is helpful if you play on PC with a controller.

From the research I've done it doesn't seem like anyone has been banned for editing this file but it would be great to have these settings in the game as this practice seems to fall into a huge gray area.

Please comment if you'd like to see this. Also please comment if you've had any issues as a result of editing the settings file. Finally, a huge THANK YOU to the devs for your hard work. I know you get a lot of flak on this forum but, as a HUGE horror fan, I am very grateful that you've created this amazing game.