Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

From the Void she Kills Achievement

Hi, i have a question about this Achievement, now with the nurse changes is more difficult to have 3 blinks since the only addon who gives blink charges is the ultrarare with the downside of not be able to blink without LOS. Is gonna be some changes to this achievement or is gonna be the same?

Baby nurse here 🙄

Comments

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I really hope so. I'm pretty sure the devs can change the requirements on all platforms, but not the descriptions unless the achievement becomes impossible. Maybe it should just be something like grab a Survivor after blinking X times.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

I don't know. They changed that one with Legion when they got reworked, but you can't be sure.

I am a Baby Nurse too and I just took my "Adds 1 Blink" Add-on last week and played matches until I got it (I think I needed 5). I recommend the same to you. Maybe you are lucky and they let you farm a bit. Then you can do it for sure.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

I don't think they'll change it, since it's still possible. Legion's achievement got changed because it was so unintuitive and harder to activate than Mettle of Man.

Still, it is a pretty difficult achievement. I got it by farming with survivors tbh, I'm pretty bad at nurse :P

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

Left For Dead

As the last person still alive, activate the last generator and escape through the exit gate.

Is another achievement that now with EGC I would say it is much, much more difficult... Especially with the fact they changed the perk left behind to no longer do gens MUCH faster.... so..... yea. Did they change it ? I had this completed so I don't know if prior completions will show it was changed or not.

• coley_219
    coley_219 Member Posts: 325

HellCatJane...it has not changed. I never had the Left For Dead chapter until it came out on PS4.