More Ritual Options?

So I've enjoyed playing DBD a lot lately! And I wanted to just add a suggestion about expanding the daily rituals.

My thoughts were possibly adding more difficult rituals that give us more BP but are considered Weekly rituals (Taking longer to complete with a more difficult task at hand) and also for the players who play for long periods of time in one sitting also adding not just daily rituals but rituals that give less BP but refresh every 1-3 hours. Similar to how Destiny does a weekly bounty and also MK11's time towers. Every so often the towers get refreshed providing new skins and or special add ons.

Although I feel i still feel satisfied most days playing when i don't have any rituals to do for the day i think adding something similar as described above would make gameplay feel more like you're working towards something.

I understand there's the Rift coming which will probably satisfy this feeling of working toward something, and although i haven't tested the PTB with the rift implementation, I hope this would at list strike a conversation.

Take care DBD Dev team and thank you for making this game very fun!