Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Evil Incarnate build?

Last achievement I need for 100% completion. What's the optimal perk build to run to go for this?

Answers

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    edited October 2019

PWYF is a must. Other than that, you only really need perks to slow the game down, namely Ruin and Corrupt Intervention.

As for the final perk, you have some options.

M&A will make stalking a little easier.

Brutal Strength can help you eat as many pallets as possible before the endgame.

Bamboozle can help you get survivors where you want them.

Fire Up is decent since you'll probably have a lot of gens done by the time you activate Tier 3.

NOED can be used for the extra speed.

Whispers can help you find that last survivor. I think I'd recommend this one.

Now go out there and pray that the last survivor doesn't sit in a locker to prevent you from getting that achievement.

Edit: Whispers can also help you find the survivors early on, since they might be immersed until Corrupt wears off.

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096
    edited October 2019

I can tell you that this achievement took me way too long.

Though I think that Ruin would be good to slow to game down so you can get more time to stalk. Pop goes the weasel could also help with this.

Maybe bamboozle with fire up combo so you can catch up in chases really quickly. Enduring and Brutal strength could also be an option to catch up to people a bit quicker.

Try to stay away from NOED or Infectious Fright since they are perks that you need to down people with and with Evil Incarnate you are gonna murder them by hand anyway.

Monitor&Abuse is great to try and sneak up on people a bit more and catch them off guard.

Those are my tips and its important to see what perks fit with your play style, because a good perk with the wrong playstyle can become a bad perk in that scenerio.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,146

PWYF - you need the speed.

Ruin - you need to slow down gens.

Whispers - it will help you find the last survivor. If you can burn an offering for The Game map, you only have half the area on which the hatch can spawn, and Whispers means you'll know exactly which exit gate they're at.

Other people have already listed possible fourths. Those three are ones I had equipped when I got the achievement; the one I used as fourth has since been changed and I wouldn't recommend it, now.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@BasementBubba

The last time I did this was almost a year ago, but the build goes something like this. You need Play With Your Food for the speed increase on the obsession, than you use NOED for another speed increase in-case all generators are done, you use Ruin to slow the game down so people don't just gen rush you off the bat, and you can either use Whispers to better track people, Corrupt Intervention to huddle Survivors in a specific area.

If you want, you can ditch Corrupt and Whispers and use something like GhostFaces "I'm all Ears" to see the Survivors auras when they vault windows away from you or vault pallets that're dropped...

Don't use Monitor & Abuse, your Terror Radius is 6 which isn't that big to begin with... so it doesn't really matter in the long run... If you do decide using M&A, use it as the last perk.

And the add-ons are the tombstone and the fragrant tuft of hair of course.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

My build for this:

Ruin - obvious.

PWYF - speed.

Distressing (You're in tier 3. You might as well confuse them. And you need the extra points.)

The fourth used to be Dying light, but ever since that perk got nerfed into a different tier, I've been having trouble finding a perk to replace it. Maybe Corrupt intervention so that ruin isn't prioritized so much... idk.

• dlee9391
    dlee9391 Member Posts: 8

Personal build was

Ruin

Corrupt Intervention

Discordance

Play with your food

All max level. I was extremely lucky on hatch spawn location. Got Lampkin Lane and the hatch spawned on a porch. Hope the build helps!

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

I recommend slowing the game down without dying light

Corrupt, Ruin, PWYF, and Iron Grasp

Why Iron, simple, survivors tend to hop in lockers to avoid dying, with iron you can drag them away from every locker

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,936

Last time I did it and it was pretty successful.

• Play with your Food (even if I didn't get any Tokens but still killed all 4 somehow)
    • Corrupt Intervention (Early game slowdown, they can't rush far gens as easy as possible)
    • Hex: Ruin (Kind of an backup if I don't get enough stalk during Corrupt Intervention, or it's a reverse backup if it get's cleansed early on, Corrupt helps me there)
    • Bamboozle (To block off good windows to make it easier for myself)
  • Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147

Will have to try this in my next run.

I was close to getting it (3K)

I had these Perks:

-Save The Best For Last

-Dying Light

-I'm All Ears

-& Spirit Fury

I had these Addons:

-Judith's Tombstone

-J. Myers Memorial

I had this offering:

-Jigsaw Piece

I got 3 Survivors and the other survivor got to the Exit Gates when i killed the 3rd survivor