Who's your favourite right now?

2»

Comments

• RatedRCriddler
    RatedRCriddler Member Posts: 14

Dwight is my main survivor. I've been playing quite a few killers lately. Just started playing a lot of Wraith. Really enjoying him.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Wraith 'n' Kate.

• Bhazgrim
    Bhazgrim Member Posts: 40

For killer I play Michael mostly

For survivor either Kate or Steve

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

For killer, demo and pig have been really fun. Feels super nice to be able to keep my stbfl stacks with them, and their powers are also really fun.

For survivor, either mostly just Claudette, but ive also been playing Nancy and Jane a lot too.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Feng for Survivor.

Myers for Killer.

• THEghostface
    THEghostface Member Posts: 296

You shouldn't be afraid of using Ghost Face in red ranks. He plays fine there if played correctly.

• THEghostface
    THEghostface Member Posts: 296

Survivors:

Dwight - My first main when I got this game.

Jeff: obviously the most OP survivor in the game. His perks fit my agrro, but altruistic playstyle.

Ash Williams: Do I have to say anything at all?

Killers:

- The Clown: imo top tier with his anti-loop potential don't @ me.

- The Shape: a licensed killer whose power is so true to the character and having so many ways to play him, one of my absolute favorite killers in the game.

- T H E Ghost Face (could have just been "The Ghost" for English only since in other languages it complicates with Spirit and Wraith): Pretty much plays like a stronger version of Michael, but requires much higher stealth plays to be so, which I really love. Probably the only viable stealth killer atm. Current main main

The Cannibal: love this guy, and I'm very certain I'm in the extremely small group of players who actually doesn't camp with this killer.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I only play default Dwight Fairfield.

And as Killer, its almost entirely Clown.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Ghostface!

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

Blendette in disguise (I consider myself a decent runner so the skin throws killers off).

Freddy as killer, he just has everything thats required to be good m1 killer.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Jake for voice acting

Nea for student outfit

Spirit for the combination with Nurse calling.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Killers, I think Spirit, Legion, Ghostface.

But Survivors, probably Laurie and Feng.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Though since I mentioned Legion.

@UlvenDagoth #NeverForget

• Impala
    Impala Member Posts: 145
    edited October 2019

Ash because I am an Evil Dead fanboy and Spirit atm, but I enjoy playing almost every killer except Nurse, cuz I suck.

• Piwatte
    Piwatte Member Posts: 162

Survivors : Dwight, Feng, Kate, maybe Jake with his new cosmetics, maybe Nancy when I will buy her dlc

Killers : Hag, Pig, Spirit, Legion, Plague

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I've been mostly playing the Demogorgon recently. As for survivors it's been random, a new one every match.

• KinofTheLegion
    KinofTheLegion Member Posts: 27

Killer:

Legion; design

Trapper; main favorite

The pig; concept

Survivor:

Ace visconti

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

That’s it. Send tweet.

I’m more of a Jane main... but Feng’s long hair is WAY too cute to pass up.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

I don't know...but I do have everything unlocked on Claudette so her I guess.

I like Jake but he's a little too distinctive sounding and I'm not the biggest fan of his cosmetics. I do like playing Dwight though.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720

Claudette for survivor. Plague for Killer. and maybe Doctor.

• Dryhigh
    Dryhigh Member Posts: 116

I started killer with Myers, but recently made it to red rank 3 with Clown, so I've been on him a lot. while learning Vommy Mommy (Plague)

Dwight, he's my dude, I get to wear a stripped hoodie and sweatpants with socks. <-- Extra sneaky socks

• YamiTheFurry
    YamiTheFurry Member Posts: 229

Ace and Plague

• HuntressIsMyFavXD
    HuntressIsMyFavXD Member Posts: 132

Spirit Huntress, Piggy

Claudette Nancy

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

I've been playing the Nurse a lot lately. I'm a console peasant so I had no reason to take the time to learn her, but the plaid flannel being a common addon made her way more accessible to me.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096

Right now it is Ghost Gace.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

I play David as survivor because I have all the perks on him and don't feel like wasting the BP getting them on anyone else.

I don't really have a killer I like a lot, I'm still waiting and hoping with each chapter that I find one that fits me well.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I’ve played Spirit and Plague A LOT and have gotten a little bored. I just tried out Demogorgon for the first time last night and he is a very fun solid killer to play as. Demogorgon and Pig are my two current favorites.

I’ve gotten Nancy to P3 with all perks and just got Jane to P3 during double BP and working on getting all perks on her next.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Meg and Kate

All killers until the red ranks, then mostly toptiers and some piggy

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310
    edited November 2019

Spirit. Survivors have to actually outplay me rather than do gens ASAP when I'm trying to play Wraith or something.

As survivor, Ace. He's my guy.