Freddy Gen Teleport OP (w/ BBQ and Iron Maiden)

aknitus
aknitus Member Posts: 124
edited October 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

So there are a lot of open topics on this, to my knowledge. But I wanted to emphasize the fact that Gen Teleport for Freddy makes the game way too easy for him, especially when he has BBQ and Iron Maiden. Even independently, gen teleport is too OP. In one such game, I was being chased by Freddy and I was running towards the shack. This Freddy starts teleporting towards the shack gen as I am about to enter the shack and fakes it when he realized that I am moving away from the shack. Problem is, I had to turn around and run back the way I was being chased, only to have Freddy cancel his teleport and smack me with his claws. This situation is way too difficult to escape from, in my opinion.

I suggest removing this feature altogether. Freddy already has anti-loop snares and dream pallets which makes him a decent to good killer in the right hands. The additional feature of gen teleport makes the game way too unbalanced and is not enjoyable at all. Freddy is actually the only killer who I (and many survivor mains whom I got to know through the game) do not enjoy playing against, because of that ridiculous gen teleport. I was even told by one of my friends that the gen teleport makes it way too easy, which most Freddy mains will acknowledge because of obvious reasons.

Sincerely hope my suggestion is considered and Freddy is relooked at from a "Balance" perspective. After all, it is the DBD team's responsibility to ensure that the game is fair and balanced in every way to make it more enjoyable.

Comments

• DeathEscape
    DeathEscape Member Posts: 313

Have you played freddy recently?

• aknitus
    aknitus Member Posts: 124

No, but i asked one of my friends very recently before Archives and he said that Freddy is very easy to play with.

Imo, if Freddy mains are still finding it a challenge to play well after the rework then there is an issue with them.