Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC players, y’all can have Ochido back

13»

Comments

• Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184
    edited August 2018

@ChesterTheMolester said:

This reminds me of that Austin Jones scandal a few years back.

Also given the chat logs, their naivety and number of them i do believe that there were underage girls among those Pedochido asked. 

His youtube channel is the online equivalent of one of those "free candy" vans.

Oh wow! Been awhile since I heard someone mention that name. I wonder if Ochido sent someone a video of him twerking too, LOL.

Post edited by Beverly on
  • Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261

@PinkEricka said:
    He is not wanted here on PS4. (:

we dealt with him to far to long u keep him we dont want that loser anymore

• MuseMagician
    MuseMagician Member Posts: 26

Hopefully someday he will be stopped and shut down. For now we need more people to come out and speak against him. Luckily things will get better soon enough!

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611

@Zanfer said:

@JammyJewels said:
    Well, as for the P3 Clown he could have had 1,000,000 bloodpoints saved up, plus using the Shrine of Secrets to get bloodpoints from purchasing a perk. Though that's a stretch and I know it. As for the stories told of him harassing these girls... I sincerely hope those girls are free from his clutches. He has the sort of look to him that would make me avoid him if I saw him on the street, just out of instinct. My spidey senses are tingling about him... Something about him just rubs me the wrong way about him. I usually try to treat people how I'd want to be treated... But he uses bullying and other people's frustration to try and be 'funny' when at this point what he does is normal survivor gameplay. Oh wow, he threw a pallet down on the killer. Oh wow, a dark clothed survivor hid successfully. The only entertaining parts of his videos to me are the glitches, the odd occurrences. Not what happens each time I play a match as survivor.

I am pretty sure they are since the videos are coming out and more people are speaking out about it

Well then. If solid proof is given how him asking underage girls for nude photos (and if one girl unfortunately sent some) he could actually be prosecuted and put in jail. So this whole fiasco is more than a mere battle of "Oh, this guy is a bad influence on our community" and is moving into legal territory... Though I doubt we'll even be aware of that side of it, nor will we really 'celebrate' if anything happens. Because it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth to even think that someone like that would have so many followers...

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@doesntmatter said:
    How about us ps players trade you 1 Ochido for 1 no0b and 1 Samination. Sounds fair to me. 

Samination is legit tho (i think)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Pandakecks said:
    Our beloved Ochido is (as i heard) hardware banned and so (thanks god) he can never come back to PC. Every account he create on steam and try to play DbD on it, will get perma banned instantly. Iam just curious if that ban also works for the PS4. I mean BVHR dont want him to play her game anymore. Who needs such a bad person on a game. Sad that he is even try to infect now the PS4 players.

Obviously not, becuase its a different hardware> @Judgement said:

fcc2014 said:

@JP_Cloud said:

He can’t change his name on PS4. You are stuck with one username. So he’s pretty easy to spot. 

He can create sub accounts as many as he wants. He would just have to grind the characters and play against baby players which is what he wants anyway.

If he gets a big enough ban from PSN, they can deadlock his console so he won’t be able to access PSN or any form of online service whatsoever on his console, bar game updates I believe.
    Turns the PS4 into a PS2, pretty much.
    And if he tries to use his account on another PS4, that one will get deadlocked as well.

He even livestreams that shitshow and broadcasting his PSN. There is no excuse not to bann him

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@PinkEricka said:
    RSB said:

@Camophlo said:

Wait that jerk is on Ps4 now?! Why?

They fairly banned that trash on PC several times, so he bought PS4 in the last attempt to bully people in DbD.

I don’t understand why he can’t just let this game go. I can’t believe that he is this obsessed with the game to the point where he bought a console to play it on. It’s pathetic. Judging by his recent streams, he’s not having fun either...

Sadly there are "humans" out there that pay him to do that. I cant believe it, but thats how reality looks like

• KaNGoL
    KaNGoL Member Posts: 20
    If his name rhymes with, "Plord Fpleb", and he runs with 3 other survivors, all carrying flashlights, then he is on Xbox as well.
This discussion has been closed.