That's it. I quit killer. Uninstalled

Comments

• Gamer29
    Gamer29 Member Posts: 26

It also doesn’t help that developer that is hired to balance the game is one of those entitled little survivors!

• Gamer29

I call BS on your a——! You only play survivor! I love when someone like you responds with “I play killer too lol” I have a platinum in this game and I agree with the OP 100 percent!!! I’m someone that actually does play both sides. You kind of have to be able to do that when earning a platinum. Im sure your next response is “ I have a platinum too”! Lol either way fking learn to lose the killer and not spiral them into your broken loops that you have memorized with every pallet ! Stop exploiting the game!!! Maybe then you wont have longer wait times. It’s survivors like you that have ruined the game and the community. Your responses just shows that!

• mike4156
    mike4156 Member Posts: 222
    edited February 2020

if you were all smart your wouldn't buy the dlc, force the devs to work!

i want my god damn fixes too many errors

• Gamer29

Oh look another entitled survivor! I have a platinum and I did “git Gud” I agree with the OP! Why don’t you do us a favor and stop exploiting the game! Maybe then you won’t have longer wait times!!! Congrats on ruining the game and the community! Btw- git Gud playing survivor and learn how to play how the game was supposed to be played.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

I have recently considered uninstalling the game too.

Just to be free of all the crappery that comes with DBD.

I enjoy horror more than I don this actual game, and have spent a great deal of money and time on it, but at the end of the day it's having fun that matters.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

Youre so far off with your conclusion, its just showing what I said.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607

GG EZ

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Actually, the game is very fun. At least to me.

Dont speak for everyone just because you're sour about something. 🤷‍♀️

• Dr_Loomis

"Actually the game is very fun." + "At least for me."

Ok is that the way we do things now? "In my opinion"/"for me"/"I personally"...these should be tagged with any statement which has an opinion expressed but could be, in the eyes of some, seen as fact.

In that case, here goes:

The game is not fun. At least for me.

Oh sorry, nearly forgot:

🤷‍♀️

• FearedbytheGods
    FearedbytheGods Member Posts: 476

Killer is easier now than it was at release. Killers nowadays are so soft.

• Carpemortum
    edited February 2020

Well at least you finally understand that one person doesnt dictate fun for everyone. Those who are having fun, enjoy it. Those who dont should leave and not bring everyone else down. 🤷‍♀️

I think you ACTUALLY got my point, even if you want to hide it in synicysm and snyde remarks.

Glad I got through to you though.

<3

• Dr_Loomis

"Those who are having fun, enjoy it. Those who dont should leave and not bring everyone else down."

Crikey.

• Dr_Loomis

Sure, here's one:

If people have spent money and supported it for years, they're invested in the game.

But there could be various issues that have now made the game an experience that is not fun.

And the same people would like those issues addressed so the game could again be a fun experience.

They shouldn't be required to leave if they don't enjoy the current state of the game.

🤷‍♀️

• Carpemortum
    edited February 2020

That doesn't prove anything I said wrong. Were not talking about who paid and invested. At all.

But okay, let me rebuke: if you pay for it, invest in it, and then find it not fun, what are your options?

A- continue to play, knowing it has faults and you wont have fun, and then complain about it bringing everyone else down.

B- dont play, either because you're not having fun and dont want to be a spoil sport, or because you're sick of the issues and want them to fix the game.

Nobody is required to leave, but staying, knowing you're having no fun, and just being unfun to people because of it is childish.

Both options lead back to: "enjoy it if you want, leave if you dont enjoy it, but dont drag others into it."

Nice attempt, but it's obvious youre stubbornly sticking to the fact that because you paid for it youre entitled to every change you want, and everyone elses fun can ######### off. And I'm not gonna waste time arguing with that.

Hope you start enjoying it again. Or at the very least stop making everyone else bothered by your bitterness.

Good luck in the fog!

<3

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Dr_Loomis
    edited February 2020

Not bitter. Happy guy here. 🤷‍♀️

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

That's true.. play dirty play perfect or it's 4 escapes. Noed is a must to get at least 1 guy with weak killers and it's not even at the lvl of DS. Many people cry about noed but noed works if survivors just rush mindlessly and forget about totems or get too confident.

4 survivors with DS is the real demon, BT after gens are done (should only work before as it gives a guaranteed escape), and none survivor talks about changing that.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I know that killer games tend to be either really fun or really bad. As a person who has had both and seen my fair share of toxic survivors I must say that toxic survivors are truly braindead.

After all, if everyone left is playing survivor, no one is.

• ChubbyGoddess79
    ChubbyGoddess79 Member Posts: 1

Go play survivor. It's not as easy as you think. Change it up. I don't get why people only play killer or survivor. Play both sides so you understand what perks may be playing against you. Come on... don't just quit.

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889

Bye

• Holdonholdon
    Holdonholdon Member Posts: 48

well said. I go in as survivor and have fun, play the game different ways and have fun with it lol. I could care less if I die in the end cause I had FUN. on the other hand we have some schmucks that hide behind trees and grass the entire match watching their teammates have fun and die, and leave in the end, but win right? but did you have fun? LOL. they may as well go play blackout , hide the entire match to be the last guy standing for that final win, which would be by luck. did you have fun camping for an entire 40 mins?

I know hes referring to killer, but same with killer have fun try to do things differently, I'm happy even with no kills, hooking gets alot points and your playing to have fun. hook them slug them, mori... people tend to get really angry when they bring special offerings and addons then lose them in the game with no "win". did you have fun? cause if you had fun I promise those addons and offerings wouldnt be so detrimental to use and lose

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828

i've been contemplating it recently; i try to play Nurse on Xbox and if I have a bad game I get griefed to hell during and after the game. Alot of the times I feel like I played decent, winning chases in a timely manner, but gens just fly and I feel like it's pointless to try. Even with range add ons I can't navigate around most maps quick enough to "just apply pressure" and actually down people.

yes i could play a normal m1 killer and merciless but that's not a challenge anymore

moral of the story

get off my ######### ass

• StuMacher
    StuMacher Member Posts: 110

Agreed.

Time of day dramatically affects the matchmaking. Although I've noticed at peak hours I get significantly worse games. I figured it would be better. Probably due to an influx of red ranks looking for matches. It's just frustrating and stops being fun can feel more reminiscent to working.

• vigthepig
    vigthepig Member Posts: 44

They just need to add more Killer rituals and less survivor ones.

That way even if a killer is up against an unfair advantage the high rank will be spending more on a match with their resources and the killer will earn more since a killer needs to spend more to make a match even.

If i am going to hit 5 matches in one night of all purple and red rank survivors using all their perks, i need to be able to use my good items and be able to replenish them quickly and survivors need to have a much harder time replenishing.

Also let the Killer see Rank in the Lobby, the main structure of this game is that the Killer is providing the entertainment for the game plain and simple. Clever when you think about it,

The Killer is an employee that actually paid to do their own job. Give them their tools and the matchmaking problem won't matter.

Killers like to kill, survivors like to rank and torture killers. Let Survivors rank but bleed out their resources over time and feed them to the Killers.

The best survivors can do it without items but a one on four match is always one on four.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

@Spectre13

This is absolutely 100% wrong.

Please stop including everyone in this statement. I play red rank survivor with plenty of killers knowing that they are doing.

There is a huge skill gap, maybe let's discuss that.

• hanscardoso
    hanscardoso Member Posts: 83

I totally understand you, I don't play much of a killer, because every time I try I'm paired with people who don't know how to play anything or people who play very well. There doesn't seem to be any balance.

When I play as a survivor, I see that some killers have no strategy, others try too hard.

Honestly, I think there are ways to improve, I don't mind waiting a little longer for a more balanced match.

I also think that creating a larger queue of survivors and killers to compare and match the best options can help.

• Skurnickles
    Skurnickles Member Posts: 1

Match making is terrible level 16 killers should never be against level 5 survivors. You all ######### about survivors being op. But you literally have perks that can show and hear where people are at all times. Have the doctor who can interrupt what ever you are doing.

Not to mention the hit cone and "aim dressing" that works in the killers favor.

Now you guys are getting a gun and tools are getting nerfed.

With over 2k hours and still not getting into green ranks you should except the fact your aren't good.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Yeah Sabo is really #########, I will admit. At the very least, it should take 3 or 3.5 seconds.

• Dr_Loomis

I agree with a lot of what you're saying. Some players' behaviour is just so childish. I wouldn't take it personally, they just move on to the next lobby and give more of the same.

But I honestly can't be bummed with it all. If this game wasn't horror, I wouldn't give it a second look.

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Hex_KillerMainBTW Member Posts: 449

As much as I can relate to this. I do, I'm not going to stop playing, I just take breaks here and there. Unfortunately larger maps survivors have an easier time with unless you're playing a higher mobility killer, even at that, they can still hide fairly well. So unless the devs want to actually make the game a bit more balanced for both sides, I don't see killers continuing to play. I used to have long que times as killer, now it's almost instant.

• Gh057f4C3
    Gh057f4C3 Member Posts: 11

Have a break, have a Kit-Kat or eat a Snickers cuz you're not you when you're hungry. But in all seriousness, you should probably put some time into playing another game or even giving survivor a chance, because I know that playing killer nonstop is fatiguing the mind way more than anything else in this game right now.

• JillSandwichL
    JillSandwichL Member Posts: 26

If you are a bad killer with 3k hours, then you are the problem, enjoy coming back next month.

• FGK17
    FGK17 Member Posts: 10

All the survivor mains saying "git good" and all that bs gonna be real salty when there waiting for a game for 3 days xD being killer is frustrating and both sides need to be respected, ppl are only going to deal with the frustration for so long before moving on

• Zamblot
    Zamblot Member Posts: 270

You can't get unlucky every game lol, there is a point where he needs to accept his skill

• Zamblot
    Zamblot Member Posts: 270

'yeah, I hope we never get survive with friends so people can't play with their friends which is the only thing that makes this abhorently boring game fun'

• BadgerT40
    BadgerT40 Member Posts: 48

i get that your mad but why to you feel the need to make a post about it get go and take your toxicity with you. Honestly though...

• Patsos
    Patsos Member Posts: 9

i saw that you mentioned adrenaline when noed exists..i think deleting them both will do the trick...my opinion

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316

The survivors are single handedly killing the game with there unlimited stream of love. I am with you I know your feelings I main killer. This game is gonna keep going down hill and its the survivors fault. Congrats survivors looking n forward to the continuous posts whinging saying we can't find a match. Take a look at your work.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

I couldnt care less.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,865

Well look on the bright side, at least it was worth the extra Bloodpoints for hosting all of those SWF lobbies. Take a break and host some solo que lobbies- less BP, but at least your chances of getting 4K are much higher and you will still have fun even if you get 2K.

Wait- what's that you say? SWF extra BP lobbies are not a THING?? Well I'll be damned...they sure as hell should be for all the frustration killers go through.