Rare opinion: Spirit is actually balanced.

13»

Comments

• thetaRama
    thetaRama Member Posts: 22

I think the thing with these S tier killers like nurse and spirit are that...hear me out... they are HARD to play. Their powers are incredibly difficult to master and even use for players who are used to playing trapper, wraith, myers etc... that's why they are top tier. They aren't broken they're just difficult killers with a high reward if you take the time to master them unlike some other easier m1 killers

• eXoDuSs
    eXoDuSs Member Posts: 31

As a survivor main, that when plays killer (red rank killer) is playing either trapper/freddy/spirit it's pretty funny to see how ppl consider spirit being balanced LOL.

Saying the chases are 50/50 is dumb af, it would be 50/50 if there wouldn't be any audio but since there is audio there is more probably a 75/25 (and even more when they dont have iron will/ you have stridor) to get the hit. I won't go in details about this, but just making so you know when she is phasing or not is the way to her fun to play against. At this point i prefer to go against any other killer, even facecamp leatherface instead of playing against rin.

• OutcastEric
    OutcastEric Member Posts: 495

they want easy no mind game potential braindead potatoes chasing them so they can clip it and add ear ra*e audio files to their basic looping video that ends in a pallet stun and flashlight spam. Dude thats the entire survivor community i swear. Its a shame that ochido exists. without him i doubt this community would be at the levels of toxic and bully mentality dbags that it currently has