The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Help us getting Springtrap ♥️

Szauek
Szauek Member Posts: 24

This is a petition for Springtrap as a new killer, please if u can sign the petition and show devs that we really want him in game ♥️

Comments

• Szauek

You know, he is a dead man in a suit. SO his arm can be a weapon, sharp suit fingers etc. Something like claws to mke him more creepy.

Power is 100% devs idea, and beacouse they are very Creative, I believe that they can do something good.

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297

I'm very scary about giant plush, so I would say yes!

But is he famous enough? , I know him but..

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

I mean you can get as much signatures as you want but that doesn't change that he's licenced

On top of that licenced to a franchise that is still throwing out games/books/movies like nobodies bussiness. Not a horror icon that stopped making revenue ages ago

This licence would be a fortune. And seeing how this community already was crying about one 15 dollar skin to make up for it I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Would like it though but still I'm not seeing it happen. Fnaf doesn't really need the publicity so there would be no reason for Scott to not milk any potential licence transaction for as much as possible

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,736
    edited June 2020

Honestly I like fnaf but I wouldn't really want it in dbd. I feel like they're 2 completely different franchises and wouldn't mesh (though that can kinda be argued about stranger things, I do see how they linked slightly).

Edit: Also you want to give MORE skins to legion? Please, no; doctor, wraith, (if licensing is sorted out) Freddy, Nurse- more killers deserve new skins more than Legion do.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

You kind of self sabotaged yourself by being too specific. While most people who want FNaF are going to want Springtrap as the killer. Michael Afton as survivor is a bit of a stretch. It's not that different from saying that you want the puppet as the survivor. Though having non human survivors would be a new twist for the game.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

11 games with one made for charity. 13 books with more on the way. Tons and tons of merchendise including plushies Funko pops, board games.

I think you are heavelly underestimating just how popular Fnaf is. I can assure you that Scott never has to work another day in his life if he chooses to

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316
    edited June 2020

Seems like my previous comment didn't get posted?

Umm well I'll keep it short then.

I like the idea. The fear of animatronics/living dolls/plastic mannequins etc. hasn't really been present in the game. So it could be an interesting chapter.

As far as the survivor goes, idk who would fit the best? Was thinking of Charlie from the books and I'd think the devs would be able to ask Scott what her appearance would be like, exactly. This way she could have some more cosmetics. Like Cheryl does.

Edit: spelling

Edit 2: my previous comment ended up being posted. So this a more of a TL:DR

Post edited by rottmeister on
  • PalletsAndHooks
    PalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989

No, thanks.

• PalletsAndHooks
    PalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989

That one Ghostface movie was pretty scary for its time. Pretty sure it had a couple sequels, as it was heralded as revitalizing the pretty scary genre.

• rottmeister

I find it hard to imagine an animatronic chasing you, but then again we have a fat middle aged cannibal clown walking faster than most people can run who throws liquid drugs at people that makes them trip hard.

So why not?

I know that the fear of animatronics/plastic mannequins is real (it's why I liked watching Markipler play the games >:) ) and this fear isn't really presented in the game at all.

I wonder what survivor would fit the best? A nightguard? A character from the books?

I liked the idea of having Charlie as a survivor. I bet the devs could ask Scott what she would have looked like exactlyand make outfits that would fit her character.

• rottmeister
    edited June 2020

Edit: double post

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

Can you tell me a little about the characters, how he attacks does he have control over electronics, what's his deal?

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

That's fine and dandy. But in the game hes the least 'scary' to me. He almost seems comical....At least Springtrap 'looks' creepy.

• Szauek

Message to every one who thinks that this is my petition.

Venom Xenomorph started this petition, but not the idea. I just showed the link beacouse I think that this idea is brilliant.

And I also think that the survivor idea is bad. But the Faazbear fright map and Springtrap is an amazing idea

• TwistedJoke65
    TwistedJoke65 Member Posts: 316

Ye going off the games it's not that scary. But looking into the lore and stories of the characters, especially Springtrap it's pretty scary. In the game, a big bunny just jumped at you. Behind the scenes he just shoved you into an animatronic suit full of wires and cables and sharp #########. Alive. Imagine that. That's a pretty scary thought

• Frareid88
    Frareid88 Member Posts: 276

What about a killer from the conjuring universe??

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Hag seems to do just fine using Slappers only as her method of attack. :P

• Szauek

Exactly, he is not scary when u look at him, but when u know his story, and know what he did.

Perfect target for the entity

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

FNAF isnt scary enough but stranger things was?

Wheres my LoL button....

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285
  • Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

I figured, was just pointing out the whole "horror as a key is gone" part of their roster nowdays.

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712

on the site it says Venom started this petition to Behaviour Interactive and 2 others

When I click the 2 others it says Scott Cawthon and Mark Fischbach (Markiplier)

Are we trying to get Markiplier as the survivor? cause if so than Im all in

• FablPlayz
    FablPlayz Member Posts: 169

Then tell me what wpuöd his power be? And his add ons and perks?

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I mean it doesn't really matter like I never really knew pyramid head until he come out in the game

• SrxErick
    SrxErick Member Posts: 13

You know, the new killer would not necessarily have to be brought in with his power. The developers can get the license and put it in the game as a legendary cosmetic as they did as the legion and they can also put the other animatronics to give more variety. it's just an idea i don't mean it.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Just make him a skin for the Legion. They already have Silent Hill mascots. $15 Legendary Skin.

• Szauek

Terrible idea, any licensed killer has too much potential for being just a cosmetic, and also, Springtrap can be a paragraph not a chapter, so only one killer, but please not a skin

• Szauek

And that's why he should be in this game, imagine being chaised by something like that on the closed map, beetwen corridors

• Szauek

Hope this is a joke, I mean yeah 15$ only for a skin is a joke.

But Springtrap, the dead man in suit, without escape has too much potential for being only a skin.

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    xXCAM3R0NXx Member Posts: 387

Oioi,

Here are my ideas for some of springtraps abilities and perks:

Abilities:

Jumpscare - When used within a 10 meter radius of a survivor, your power begins to grow. Once at least 5 survivors are Jumpscared, Phantom Fright and Fazbear activates. [90 second cooldown]

Phatom Fright - Terror radius of all survivors are constantly on for 30 seconds.

Fazbear - All survivors have 90 seconds to get to a mask placed on 5 different desks randomly generated on the map. If a survivor is unable to do so, the survivor is instantly Jumpscared and put into a dying state.

Perks:

Ventilation error - when a survivor is hooked, all generators regress by 10% / 12% / 15%

Nightmare - When a dull totem is cleansed, all survivors suffer the exposed effect for 10 / 12 / 15 seconds

Hex perk (Haunted pizzeria) - Once the exit gates are powered, if there is a dull totem on the map, this hex perk is applied to it. Your movement speed is increased 5% / 7% / 9%

These are just my ideas, feel free to change or criticise my perks or abilities

I really would love a fnaf element added to dead by daylight as its one of the most popular franchises out there.

- Cam3r0n

• Semimatic
    Semimatic Member Posts: 162

no jumpscare please please no jumpscares, i want Springtrap but please ######### no

• Semimatic
    Semimatic Member Posts: 162
    edited June 2020

I swear, I'd honestly be fine with his addition and think he would add variety, but some of these concepts I see really make me cringe. (Also, I don't really think there's a lot of furries attached to it? If so, bleach time.)