Oni can't activate Blood Fury

Options
GoshJosh
GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: While playing as Oni today, during the match I was unable to activate Blood Fury after already having been able to. You can see in my provided YouTube video that I was pressing the button prompt, which briefly disappears then reappears but did not activate the ability. Hooking a survivor re-enabled my option to enter Blood Fury.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Try playing Oni and see if Blood Fury doesn't activate.

How often does this occur: First time for me.

Video evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk44E7HqMp0

19 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

Yeah, this happened to me today as well, I was only able to activate it after hitting a survivor.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

Can confirm it happened two matches in a row, and there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason what lets you activate it once the bug starts. Whereas last time it was a hook, as previous commenter mentioned a survivor hit also sufficed to allow me to enter Blood Fury.

• MisterEnot
    MisterEnot Member Posts: 59
    edited June 2020
    Options

Same issue on PC.

How to reproduse (maybe) - bug happend after my Fury was filled AUTOMATICALY, not by consuming blood. Cause before bug happend all match i can do it without problem and fury was filled using blood.

Changing key for activation didnt help.

• RavenTheWraith
    RavenTheWraith Member Posts: 38
    Options

Happened to me too.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

I've noticed this happens if your bloodfury fills passively.

This is not supposed to happen, as you have to absorb at least one orb to activate it. Since a bug is making it fill, I guess that's breaking the conditions of actually filling the bar.

I can confirm hitting a healthy survivor will allow you to activate it when it's stuck.

• Skaptor
    Skaptor Member Posts: 1
    Options

Just had this happen 3 times in a single match on PS4, would love a fix

• flycemetery
    flycemetery Member Posts: 2
    Options

This happened to me on PC when I filled my gauge manually. It doesn't seem to matter if it fills passively or manually.

• Bigyo369
    Bigyo369 Member Posts: 78
    edited June 2020
    Options

Same happened to me, I got hit by a pallet and half a minute later I couldn't activate blood fury, after hooking a survivor i could. (PC)

• whyyouloopme
    whyyouloopme Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same happened to me passive recharge seems to be the issue

• LancerCain
    LancerCain Member Posts: 72
    Options

Happened to me twice in a match, it was when wrath filled up automatically.

• SaviorSelf
    SaviorSelf Member Posts: 2
    Options

This happened to me too today and it was my first time playing as Oni. Fun, lol.

This also happened to me when I let the gauge fill automatically.

• ArtoTime
    ArtoTime Member Posts: 35
    Options

The way I got it (twice today) is whilst carrying a survivor, the bar automatically filled to 100%, causing the issue you just described.

The temporary solution I found to it is to swing your weapon, hit or not. Worked for me.

• Nobsyde
    Nobsyde Member Posts: 1,288
    Options

FYI behaviour, this bug is still present after 4.0.2