If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Oni can't activate Blood Fury

Options
GoshJosh
GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: While playing as Oni today, during the match I was unable to activate Blood Fury after already having been able to. You can see in my provided YouTube video that I was pressing the button prompt, which briefly disappears then reappears but did not activate the ability. Hooking a survivor re-enabled my option to enter Blood Fury.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Try playing Oni and see if Blood Fury doesn't activate.

How often does this occur: First time for me.

Video evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk44E7HqMp0

19 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

Yeah, this happened to me today as well, I was only able to activate it after hitting a survivor.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

Can confirm it happened two matches in a row, and there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason what lets you activate it once the bug starts. Whereas last time it was a hook, as previous commenter mentioned a survivor hit also sufficed to allow me to enter Blood Fury.

• MisterEnot
    MisterEnot Member Posts: 59
    edited June 2020
    Options

Same issue on PC.

How to reproduse (maybe) - bug happend after my Fury was filled AUTOMATICALY, not by consuming blood. Cause before bug happend all match i can do it without problem and fury was filled using blood.

Changing key for activation didnt help.

• RavenTheWraith
    RavenTheWraith Member Posts: 38
    Options

Happened to me too.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

I've noticed this happens if your bloodfury fills passively.

This is not supposed to happen, as you have to absorb at least one orb to activate it. Since a bug is making it fill, I guess that's breaking the conditions of actually filling the bar.

I can confirm hitting a healthy survivor will allow you to activate it when it's stuck.

• Skaptor
    Skaptor Member Posts: 1
    Options

Just had this happen 3 times in a single match on PS4, would love a fix

• flycemetery
    flycemetery Member Posts: 2
    Options

This happened to me on PC when I filled my gauge manually. It doesn't seem to matter if it fills passively or manually.

• Bigyo369
    Bigyo369 Member Posts: 78
    edited June 2020
    Options

Same happened to me, I got hit by a pallet and half a minute later I couldn't activate blood fury, after hooking a survivor i could. (PC)

• whyyouloopme
    whyyouloopme Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same happened to me passive recharge seems to be the issue

• LancerCain
    LancerCain Member Posts: 72
    Options

Happened to me twice in a match, it was when wrath filled up automatically.

• SaviorSelf
    SaviorSelf Member Posts: 2
    Options

This happened to me too today and it was my first time playing as Oni. Fun, lol.

This also happened to me when I let the gauge fill automatically.

• ArtoTime
    ArtoTime Member Posts: 35
    Options

The way I got it (twice today) is whilst carrying a survivor, the bar automatically filled to 100%, causing the issue you just described.

The temporary solution I found to it is to swing your weapon, hit or not. Worked for me.

• Nobsyde
    Nobsyde Member Posts: 1,288
    Options

FYI behaviour, this bug is still present after 4.0.2