The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Finally Figured Out How To PROPERLY Rework SWF

A simple solution to a simple problem. If you can communicate with eachother, then our can’t all be using the same perks. Upon joining a KYF lobby they will need to select their perks, there’s plenty of them, and they all need to play a different role. If one person picks self care first, no one else can select it. 

They will all need to afrually work together as a team as a team and play different roles. No more chain reaction gen completion, no more getting DS four times in a damn row, no more BS. 

Comments

• Tazare
    Tazare Member Posts: 39

Sounds like a decent idea though people wont always be happy about perks being restricted, and devs probably will not add it as a nerf to survivors is apparently a dumb idea to them it seems, and it might be quite hard to implement, though im no coder so i dunno

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    This would kill more friendships than monopoly. The bitterness from anyone who didn't get selfcare or sprint burst first, it would tear them apart.

....I love it :lol:
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Maybe its an interesting idea but as always the players will be upset. I feel like we should instead buff the killers to be as strong as swf. Either that or make it so that if they get a 3 or 4 man swf group the killer gets less stun time, harder to blind and just a few less pallets on the map, if the map already has few pallets it remains the same. Only for 3 or 4 man swf groups though because 2 people in a group isnt much of a problem 
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    See the thing is the devs should treat SWF differently then solo play... because if they buff solo then they buff SWF more... if they just nerf SWF but leave solo alone that encourages solo play and weakens SWF which is good for the game imo ----------> why not do dis??