Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

3-Person SWF party, unreadied and still in lobby, forcefully sent to separate active games (PC)

LunaWater
LunaWater Member Posts: 42

Me, my boyfriend, and our friend were queing together in a lobby but then I needed to go AFK so I hit the unready button. However, when I got back not only was I sent to and sacrificed in an active match but, it wasn't even with my party.

TLDR: Easy de-pip.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SquidBones
    SquidBones Member Posts: 6

I apologize if I misunderstand your issue. Were you in the ‘searching for match’ lobby, the one you enter after you click ‘play as survivor’ and invite your friends? Or were you in a match lobby, with a 4th random survivor and a killer? If you were in the latter, then clicking 'unready' won't prevent you from entering the game, you have to leave the match lobby and return to the survivor menu lobby.

If you weren't in a match lobby, I have no idea how you got thrown into a game.

• LunaWater
    LunaWater Member Posts: 42

I was in a searching for a match lobby. Where you invite your friends.