Options

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    chemical_reject said:

fcc2014 said:

Give them a little bit on this one. Everyone submit a question on the youtube q&a thread @chemical_reject @Vietfox @PinkEricka @Nickenzie @Orion @powerbats @YankeeSan @Dwights_leftfoot @NoxiousOnnyyxx @Condorloco_26 @Jigsawn @sulaiman @Daddy_Doctor @Michiko . If we give them 8-15 people asking for color blind support and the question isn't even addressed than you can deservedly ######### on them for ignoring the issue.

Well gosh, u just HAVE to be the voice of reason :p

When im the voice of reason we are in trouble.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wannnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaa swiiiiiiiiiiing frooooooooooommm the chandlieeeeeeer from the CHANDILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@fcc2014 said:
    chemical_reject said:

fcc2014 said:

Give them a little bit on this one. Everyone submit a question on the youtube q&a thread @chemical_reject @Vietfox @PinkEricka @Nickenzie @Orion @powerbats @YankeeSan @Dwights_leftfoot @NoxiousOnnyyxx @Condorloco_26 @Jigsawn @sulaiman @Daddy_Doctor @Michiko . If we give them 8-15 people asking for color blind support and the question isn't even addressed than you can deservedly ######### on them for ignoring the issue.

Well gosh, u just HAVE to be the voice of reason :p

When im the voice of reason we are in trouble.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wannnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaa swiiiiiiiiiiing frooooooooooommm the chandlieeeeeeer from the CHANDILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

idk ######### i put that thier for

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Because reasons unbeknownst to you on a galactic scale mind controlled you to do so.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

@powerbats said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Because reasons unbeknownst to you on a galactic scale mind controlled you to do so.

ok then......

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

bump

• Daddy_Doctor
    Daddy_Doctor Member Posts: 158
    Options

Back up you go. @fcc2014 I think I saw you asking about colourblind mode in stream today. Props to you 👍🏻

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

Back up you go. @fcc2014 I think I saw you asking about colourblind mode in stream today. Props to you 👍🏻

I did a couple times. The chat was in slow mode. I may tweet directly to some of the team.
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

I did a couple times. The chat was in slow mode. I may tweet directly to some of the team.
    That would be much better if you really want them to notice. Twitch chat is not the place to be asking questions directly to the devs
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

bump

• fcc2014
    Options
    I tweeted at them. If i get a response i will update.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

bump

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options
    @POUNDYOUSILLY Look at this
  • POUNDYOUSILLY
    POUNDYOUSILLY Member Posts: 40
    Options
    Yep, this is what I've been talking about. We badly need colorblind assist. Even this forum is SOOO HARD TO READ! Some developer is trolling me...
  • ProfoundEnding
    Options
    I'm just gonna say I will be bumping this until we get a response from a dev. My boyfriend is colorblind and loves this game and I will not stop until we get some assistance, especially on console.
  • Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

+1

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Options
    Dude really.....props to peanits for responding to this....wish he would get a promotion to the dev team or community manager. 
  • Condorloco_26
    Options
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

bump

• ProfoundEnding
    Options
    Here is my daily Bump :)
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

@ProfoundEnding said:
    Here is my daily Bump :)

doesnt count mine is better MUAHAHAHAAHAAH lol

• Daddy_Doctor
    Daddy_Doctor Member Posts: 158
    Options

I just asked McLean on his stream if he could add colourblind setting for us. He said because the team has grown and they want to make the game the best it can be, they are looking at revisiting ‘things’ that have been in the wish list for a long time. So it’s looking positive :chuffed:

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Will you guys let me bump this thread? Every time i come over to bump it i find out it's already bumped :P
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Will you guys let me bump this thread? Every time i come over to bump it i find out it's already bumped :P

why do you need to be the one to bump it? its not even your post.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

@Vietfox said:

why do you need to be the one to bump it? its not even your post.

It was a joke, that's why i added a " :P " at the end.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

most jokes that sound serious have a jk after the post like mine. :P is just a face

• xDoroko
    xDoroko Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I already read many threads about the Problems people have with playing a killer while having Problems with color seeing. Therefore I want to add another voice to it. My boyfriend has Problems with the colors Red and Green and it is almost impossible for him to follow the Red marks left by running survivors and I always have to guide him somehow but this do not work always. That's why I add a voice to the wish for a color blindness Mode!
  • Condorloco_26
    Options

@Daddy_Doctor said:
    I just asked McLean on his stream if he could add colourblind setting for us. He said because the team has grown and they want to make the game the best it can be, they are looking at revisiting ‘things’ that have been in the wish list for a long time. So it’s looking positive :chuffed:

I think that's good news! Thanks for asking him directly. I mentioned him in the first page of the thread but I don't know if he read it.

• fcc2014
    Options
    Im still trying!

• fcc2014
    Options
    I tweeted @Patricia and @not_Queen. Patrica responded that it is not in the current plans. That doesn't mean give up. Mark this post. Bump it everyday. We will make this the most viewed and commented post on the entire forum if we have to. 

• Condorloco_26
    Options

I'll keep trying...

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,214
    Options

@xDoroko said:
    I already read many threads about the Problems people have with playing a killer while having Problems with color seeing. Therefore I want to add another voice to it. My boyfriend has Problems with the colors Red and Green and it is almost impossible for him to follow the Red marks left by running survivors and I always have to guide him somehow but this do not work always. That's why I add a voice to the wish for a color blindness Mode!

Just out of interest: Whose voice are you adding? yours or his?

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    Options

If you have nvidia then you already have colorblind.

• fcc2014
    Options

Bump

• fcc2014
    Options

@Grey87 said:

Game is on 3 different platforms.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780
    Options

On PC you could try and use SweetFX

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    edited September 2018
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@Grey87 said:

I was OBVIOUSLY talking about the PC. And so what if it is? My answer is still not wrong.

• fcc2014
    Options
    Grey87 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Grey87 said:

I was OBVIOUSLY talking about the PC. And so what if it is? My answer is still not wrong.

Yes and several pages back someone addressed this.
  • ProfoundEnding
    Options
    Bump
  • fcc2014
    Options
    Bump
  • POUNDYOUSILLY
    Options
    Bump
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Are the glasses that correct color blindness really expensive or something? Or hard to come by?

• fcc2014
    Options
    Bump
  • Condorloco_26
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    Are the glasses that correct color blindness really expensive or something? Or hard to come by?

USD $300 to $600 for a barely noticeable to zero effect.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Condorloco_26 said:

@Jack11803 said:

USD $300 to $600 for a barely noticeable to zero effect.

D A R N. Wait, what color is my font to you? (That’s a dumb question. But for me it’s bright solid green, which if you can’t see it, you wouldn’t know what it looks like so.... again; stupid question)

• fcc2014
    Options
    Bump
  • ProfoundEnding
    Options
    Bump

• Condorloco_26
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

D A R N. Wait, what color is my font to you? (That’s a dumb question. But for me it’s bright solid green, which if you can’t see it, you wouldn’t know what it looks like so.... again; stupid question)

It's solid green for me too, in this screen. The problem would arise if you wrote that font against an Autohaven Wreckers map background. Those greenish/brownish tones are a nightmare.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

bump

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780
    Options

On PC you can try and use Sweetfx and set it to a theme you can see properly in?

• POUNDYOUSILLY
    Options
    Bump