Comments

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
  • TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Sexuality doesn't really matter if you're hanging on meathooks

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

That's what I was trying to get at. My point was that I didn't want bhvr to make it feel unnatural and forced but I think I started going off track from my actual point lol.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Yeah it doesn’t, so inclusion in lore won’t make a difference

• WestX
    WestX Member Posts: 120
    edited November 2020

Yes doing that would totally show that they care and not at all be a gesture to get people to be quiet about it or just be an easy brownie points grab.

Most of the time a Pride thing is added to a game its only for pandering. Especially when its in a game with absolutely nothing romantic about it. I'm bisexual, I don't give a ######### about seeing a Pride flag in gears of war I want to see blood and guts!

Similarly, I don't come to Dead by Daylight to think about those things. I'm here to either be killed, do the killing, or escape. I am here for the Horror.

(Its totally fine if they do add in a more obviously LGBT character, but my point is, I don't come here LOOKING for one. Similarly sure there are some heterosexual characters talked about in game, but I don't go here LOOKING for them. Its nice to know a bit about each character's back stories, but if someone is gay or straight it doesn't matter to me in a game unless its say a game with dating involved like Mass Effect)

This discussion has been closed.