Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is revert you guys would like to see?

13»

Comments

• Erasox
    Erasox Member Posts: 230

Old wraith without the bell i miss the ding ding spam. And the animations.

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858

unless you're talking about buffing them? i might be a little confused about the comment, apologies. I read this as "The Removal of Perk Stun recovery"

• UkilledLegion
    UkilledLegion Member Posts: 620

old freddy :D and when devs delete silver line EGC :D only 2 min after open gates

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Apologies if you already knew this, but i want to make sure you do know this: I'm not more of a DbD developer than the regular player, nor am i a mod or community manager, me having a red profile picture & Trusted tag is part of a program that picks out some forum members they deem to be of a more-than-usual positive influence on the forums.

I say this because your comment (the first one of the 2 that i quoted in this comment) makes me believe that you are not aware of this.

Again, if you are aware, then sorry for wasting your time in this comment up until now.

As for my comment where i say what i want with Enduring: The discussion asks us what we would like to see reverted in the game.

Personally, i was happy at first with the small number increase on Pallet stuns as that was pretty much the only kind that i would encounter, since my preferred Killer playstyle rarely deals with Decisive Strike, and Head On is rare enough in my Trials as it is.

However, after a while, even i who rarely encounters Decisive Strike, has come to the conclusion that affecting multiple sources with slightly less recovery time is preferable, because those rare times where i do encounter the Perk make Enduring just more worth it, and the previous recovery time on Enduring would still be worth it in my opinion.

I worded my comment as if responding to the question of: "What would you like to see reverted?"

So when i said: "Enduring's minor buff to stun recovery & the removal of Perk stun recovery.", i meant: "REVERT Enduring's minor buff to stun recovery & REVERT the removal of Perk stun recovery."

I know this is a lengthy comment just to explain what my comment meant, but hopefully this clears it up.

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

How fairer? Is not like is easy to do :/ It take a lot of practice. Now most windows force you a medium vault

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990

The twins......need i say more?

• Meg_Main
    Meg_Main Member Posts: 28

Breakable walls.

Maybe I just need to git gud.

I find them really annoying and impractical because you only notice them while in a chase and they usually cause god loops. Take time at the beginning of the game to break them and your gens are gone. Don't break them and you get looped for eons. They ruin a lot of accessibility for the killer and imo are just detrimental for fun. But deep down we all know BHVR's values; Fun is prohibited for the killer.

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 921

Play With Your Food being reverted so clown's bottles and plague's green vomit don't consume stacks anymore. I think same with Deathslinger's gun.

They originally didn't, then I think alongside the Leatherface/Billy rework they suddenly started using stacks for bottles/vile purge. IIRC a bug report on this in the bug forum was marked as "Acknowledged" by the devs but nothing came of it. The description now says "Basic or special attacks" (originally it was only "offensive actions") so I'm curious if they're acknowledging it as "Yeah it using stacks when it shouldn't" or "Oh yeah we should update the description, that's intended behavior.".

PWYF was great on Clown and Plague. I get the reasoning somewhat for Plague since the green vomit can indirectly damage by causing broken, but Clown's gas doesn't physically hurt you. If you think "Well the clown gas debuffs you" so does Doctor's shock and Freddy's snare and those don't consume stacks.

Deathslinger I'm torn on, but it does mean if you shoot, real someone in, and hit them, you're using two stacks just to injure + deep wound someone, or down them.

Heck, even Myers basically doing a Mortal Kombat Fatality on you via Tombstone (Inflicting the "Freakin' Dead" debuff for the rest of the trial) doesn't use a stack, and that literally kills survivors.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,291
    edited January 2021
    • The Hillbilly overheating (Addons are fine but overheat addons would need rework)
    • The release of The Spirit
    • Tinkerer rework - Would make Tinkerer focus on Green and Purple addons and each addon would be designed to have set effects that's supportable. - July 10th, 2018 (PTB)
    • Myers multistalk nerf that was considered a bug fix
    • Revert the "bug fix" that prevents The Shape from getting Bloodlust at Tier 1 Evil Within (September 14th, 2017)
  • Nobsyde
    Nobsyde Member Posts: 1,288
    edited January 2021

DS dribble, even if nerfed. Like, the previous DS dribble allowed you to walk for a couple of meters before dropping the survivor, I'd be ok with a dribble that doesn't allow to actually walk that much, but at least to hook somebody if they are exactly under a hook OR to instantly drop a survivor after the pick up.

It would instantly solve the "get in a locker" or "bait a grab" issues of the current DS - you still cannot hook them, but at least you don't waste that much momentum just because you did your job as a killer.

And now that I think about this: omg @Almo , this is the easiest fix for the DS shenanigans lol, you don't need to introduce intricate new code like "if survivor gets in a locker 20 meters away from where he was hooked, disable DS" (which would be horrible to add in the perk description as well), you would just need to change the time when the skill check for DS appears. Plus, it would still keep DS + unbreakable a strong combo, since I assume you devs want that to still be a thing!

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Old Freddy.

Playing as him and against him was unique and fun design, as well as fitting him thematically. It could have been fixed with some simple tweaks and his full rework was unnecessary.

Now he's just boring to play as and against, not to mention just copy paste effects from other killers. Not fun, not unique, and not thematically fitting.

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951

How about allowing killers to change loadouts again? Talk about an unnecessary change. Of course hillbilly in that same category

• UncleStabby
    UncleStabby Member Posts: 837

Id bring back Trapper's old setting animation.

• TrollToll
    TrollToll Member Posts: 77

can't say anything about any of this and says something completely irrelevant.

ill list that one as an almo thing.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

the appraisal nerf from ptb to live