DS just became a bigger issue to me

Predated
Predated Member Posts: 2,976
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

My biggest issue with DS wasnt necessarily it's stun being used. My issue with DS was that DS survived into the EGC if I played around it, essentially, prior to the change, DS either was a 5 second stun to guarantee it being out, or slug/ignore that survivor around it with the assumption you'll get the third hook soon enough.

Right now, survivors have the option to deactivate their perk at will, which might seem fine at first, but if that survivor is confident they would be caught and lose DS when they could tank another hook stage instead while their team can open the door so he has 60 seconds DS left. That is a guaranteed escape right there. I know I rather would save DS as late as possible in the game.

Let alone that I could give a killer a false sense of security by quickly gentapping during a chase to lose DS so they are more confident in picking me up the second time and basically forcing a DS to happen, where otherwise the killer would have played around it. I think while DS may have been made impossible to use for annoying survivors who just act like they are invincible, it has been made more powerful for survivors who already love to bully killers. And I rather have annoying than toxicity.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments