Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

"sore ankles" challenge is bugged

I'm currently sitting on 2/3 and I've fallen from a great height for the last one like several times now. I just finished a game on Hawkins falling from the 3rd to the 1st floor and I still didn't get it.

Platform is PC.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AndrewAka10k
    AndrewAka10k Member Posts: 6

Pretty sure it's during chase,

hope this helps.

• DeathwingDuck
    DeathwingDuck Member Posts: 68

It is... and that's probably why. The only bug is my reading comprehension I guess. >.<

• Rank_21
    Rank_21 Member Posts: 52
    edited March 2021

This seems to be bugged in current tome. I jumped from hill with balanced while in chase several games and stuck with 2/3.

Edit: just jumped out of window on haddonfield against plague and still 2/3

Post edited by Rank_21 on
  • bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

You need to be currently in a chase, if you jump before the game registers you're in a chase or as you're escaping a chase it won't count. I've had this issue with all the chase ones. If killer is distance one it will feel like you're in a chase but you're actually not. If killer downs you as you're dropping it won't count.

• Curveballer
    Curveballer Member Posts: 27

I have the same problem stuck at 2/3 and jumped the last 4 games from something hight in a chase

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

Doing a the same jump from a height over and over again as a loop helped me with this one (using balanced landing). But it has to be in a chase to count unfortunately (not just in the Terror Radius.)

I'm really not the best at chases, so this one took me a while.

• Rank_21
    Rank_21 Member Posts: 52
    edited March 2021

I managed to make it register after switching challenges (activating a killer challenge then activating "sore ankles" challenge again) and not by deactivating/activating it.

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 236

I did it my first try against Legion on Haddonfield. That's the perfect map for the challenge.