The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Trophy/Achievement "Nerves of steel" is bugged since the 9th of February

Trophy/Achievement "Nerves of steel" is bugged since the 9th of February. I checked leaderboards of all platforms (PC, XBOX, PS4, PS5) and no one got this achievement since this date. Also, progress on PS5 is stopped and when you do a successful skill check it still remains the same. Please fix it!

27 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• manu1950
    manu1950 Member Posts: 16

Yes I have the same problem. The progress is freeze please fix the bug and the experience near death. Are the two trophies buggy

• GideonKiller
    GideonKiller Member Posts: 3

Nerves of steel buggy for me too.

• manu1950

The problem continues...fix the bug please

• A9K
    A9K Member Posts: 4

This is exactly what i am facing right now i have achieved all the trophies in DBD the only remaining one is "nerves of steel" i been working so hard to get platinum for this game and yet stupid ugly patch destroyed my achievements... What a lost!!

• Wild_Cloud
    Wild_Cloud Member Posts: 7

Not only this one. Also "Near-Death experience" from Saw Chapter and "Healthy obsession" from Silent Hill chapter.

• A9K

did anyone get the nerves of steel trophy yet, there was an update for fixing the achievement and trophy issues!!

• spartanking8675
    spartanking8675 Member Posts: 3

Still glitched on PC as of March. “Nerves of steel” not tracking progression for about a month.

• A9K

ya unfortunately, still bugged 😒😒

DBD TEAM PLZ FIX THIS #########!!!

• chief2015
    chief2015 Member Posts: 10

This achievement/trophy is still not tracking as of March 11th 2021

• Anton_games337
    Anton_games337 Member Posts: 6

Trophy "Healthy Obsession" from Silent Hill DLC unobtainable since 9th of February, too. Fix it too, please!

• chief2015
    chief2015 Member Posts: 10

This achievement as of 3/28/2021 as well as the healthy obsession achievement remains glitched!

• GravelordNito99
    GravelordNito99 Member Posts: 229

Near-death Experience also remains bugged even with this new update... It's the last achievement I need.

• paser121
    paser121 Member Posts: 1

Please fix this achievement- this is the last Achievement i need for Platinum Trophy on ps5 :(

• manu1950

Sigue sin funcionar. Voy escribirles para insistir.

• Vysetra
    Vysetra Member Posts: 2

I'm literally 1 heal away from unlocking Healthy Obsession, which up until the All-Kill chapter was my last achievement I needed.

• hologramdream
    hologramdream Member Posts: 1

I'm really hoping this gets fixed as I'm aiming for platinum trophy.

• manu1950

Make pressure

• CruelSpot
    CruelSpot Member Posts: 6

Why only new skins? Where achievement hotfix? Trophies still not work about 2 month.

• pjsjongsung
    pjsjongsung Member Posts: 28

Does acknowledged even mean anything :(

• manu1950

Revivo el tema para que no se olviden de arreglarlo pronto. Ya estamos cansados de esperar la solución de estos 3 logros- trofeos rotos.

Nerves of steel.

Healty obsession

Experiencia near dead.

Todo el que me lea porfavor hacer presion aquí para que lo arreglen.

• Asa
    Asa Member Posts: 6

Yeah it's bugged achivement for me as well, and also Getting the hang of it (raise your rank for first time) is bugged too, because i'm rank 1 survivor, so I can tell. I would love to have it fixed.

• manu1950

Is not rank level 1 is get prestige with a character at level 50 and do prestige 1

• Xaggy
    Xaggy Member Posts: 330

I know this is an old post but I'm experiencing the same issue. The achievement doesn't get any progress.

• Rygart
    Rygart Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6

Bumping this post again since it still seems to be an ongoing issue? 3 years an no fix? (Steam player)

• Trophyhunterdbd
    Trophyhunterdbd Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Still glitched after so long please fix behaviour interactive last trophy to plat the game on ps5

• FaikoHail
    FaikoHail Member Posts: 7

I’m stuck and can’t get the trophy either

• Argoniano95
    Argoniano95 Member Posts: 5

Why is it still not working? It has been freaking 3 years since this issue has been reported....