Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Keys reward bad playstyles

A_Vaulting_Nurse
A_Vaulting_Nurse Member Posts: 34
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Just played a match against this person who just hides in lockers all match long with a wall hack key, I've faced them twice and that's how they played both matches with me. It's really stupid that someone can hide all match and not help the team whatsoever and still get a free escape.

After I closed hatch I found them and raced em to the hatch which wasn't far, and stood on it, they just started opening an exit gate, so I stop them and they just run straight back to hatch but this time they made it in.... How in Neas' name am I supposed to kill someone like that? How do I stop them? I was even doctor and had them in M3 hoping they couldn't use their key but nope.. there's absolutely no counterplay in this situation unless I just run Franklins all the time which I really don't want to do, I'm very thankful for the upcoming key nerf but I think a couple of good ideas for further nerfs would be

1. Survivors in madness T3 cannot use keys

2. When the killer hits a key holder they drop it, because the truth is just having a key in your hand makes you "bolder" which leads to stupid plays you shouldn't get away with.

Just some suggestions, but dang something has to change because I shouldn't be afraid of a survivor and race them to the hatch, if I have to race them being able to make them drop it upon getting hit by a basic attack would be good enough for me because I was completely powerless in that situation, they can still pick it up and it's not like it would disappear unless a teammate snagged it.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments