An idea for iredescent head

Options
Sinatyxmas
Sinatyxmas Member Posts: 72
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Right now, bringing this addon is worse then playing base huntress.

As base huntress, you have 5 hatchets that deal one health state each, while iri head only gives you 1 hatchet that can one shot a survivor.

While a change to iri head WAS needed, this was not the right change. A ultra rare addon should not hinder how you play a killer or give you a short duration to do something.

An ultra rare addon should change how you play as that killer. Great examples are myers tombstone and amandas letter.

My new proposal for iri head: You start out the trial with 5 hatchets. It would be up to behaviour if if can stack with more hatchet addons.

Iri head would let you break pallets and breakable walls with your hatchets.

Comments

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,447
    Options

It's already been nerfed and functions the way it was supposed to from the start. leave it alone

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,378
    edited June 2021
    Options

My idea of iri heads was

You keep all 5 hatchets

Hatchets trigger "DYING" on "FULL CHARGED WIND UP" (shimmer sound)

TREMENDOSLY increase WIND UP TIME

DOES NOT STACK WITH WIND UP ADDONS

• Sinatyxmas
    Sinatyxmas Member Posts: 72
    Options

But this would be better than what it currently is right now.

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,087
    Options

well knowing i dont think huntress should be able to down survivors at short range with hatchets...iri head should simply allow one shots at farther distances.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209
    Options

It took them 3 years or so to make the simplest change imaginable to iri head they aren't changing it again anytime soon if ever. Even her other iri addon is boring and bad.