After the sound changes Iron Will needs a nerf

Options
Hellbughunter
Hellbughunter Member Posts: 83
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

As it curently stands Iron Will gets to trump a killer perk and multible addon without even lossing a bit of its function. Given how 1 vs X games are suposed to work, if all survivors use Iron Will and the killer used Stridor, they should around cancel out. With this in mind I think Iron Will should be nerved down from 100% down to something the killer could possible balance out.

Comments

• 1miko
    1miko Member Posts: 268
    Options

Iron will's current concept is to counter Stridor, not the other way around. Stridor is a worthless perk now and needs a bit of a rework, iron will works as intended yet it's still quite overtuned compared to other average to good perks.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

It needs a 30 second timer that resets when you heal imo

• Erasox
    Erasox Member Posts: 221
    Options

I must say yes it need a change or something. because stridor now works only on users without iron will. i tested in kyf even with freddys addons nurse etc. iron will now muted you complety. And they didnt fix the breathing bug on injured state. What makes the perk useless and pointless in general.

• Hellbughunter
    Hellbughunter Member Posts: 83
    Options

Yes, because the rules of how sound works changed. There for the perks affecting sound most likly will also have to change.