Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Locker Bug

zbaum
zbaum Member Posts: 5

I was playing on Midwich as Deathslinger when I noticed a Meg slowly get into a locker in the center area. I went to open the locker but I couldn't. There were no prompts to open it and pressing the button did nothing. I come back to the locker later and another survivor was inside it and pushed the first guy outside of it but it looked like he was stuck in the locker pose even after I put him in the dying state. I was able to grab the second survivor from the locker. He eventually bled out with 3 crows on him. In the post game chat he said he couldn't do anything once he entered the locker. I forgot to see what perks they had but I had BBQ and chili, devour hope, discordance, and hex: retribution.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• zbaum
    zbaum Member Posts: 5

This bug happened to me again. This time I was being chased by Nemesis at Hawkins Laboratory when I hopped in a locker and tried to craft a flashbang. I think he tried to open the locker at the same time I crafted the flashbang and something went wrong. The killer couldn't interact with the locker and I couldn't do anything after the flashbang was created. Also the crows circled the locker instead of sitting on top.