The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

CoH is the most boring, unhealthy and stupid thing since Old Undying

just_one_player
just_one_player Member Posts: 148
edited December 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

No matter how many times you take damage a survivor, there will always be a damn boon that provides quick healing.

The Dev who created this perk should take the game a little more seriously, since PTB was already clear how unbalanced it would be in a scenario with 3-4 players using it.

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,864

Yeah it’s pretty busted. I don’t think it being a boon totem specifically makes it OP considering Shadowstep and Exponential are fine perks but it seems like they went a little overboard designing Circle.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,703

Ngl, after all this now I kinda wish I was around for the days of old undying just so I could effectively compare the two, but I basically started playing right after it got nerfed.

But yeah, COH is busted.

• just_one_player
    just_one_player Member Posts: 148

On killers like Freddy and Blight, the build ruin + old undying + tinkerer was insane, sometimes the first gen only was finished after five totems. It was the time when many survivors used pink maps as a precaution.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

i didn't quite realize how ######### absurd coh is until i had a match with it as survivor, healing speeds are already a massive pain to deal with and that perk has made it so much worse

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    edited December 2021

As an oldfrog killer... I hate Shadowstep way more

Random disappearance of scratchmarks because they happened to be chased into a certain area of the map is dumb and introduces too much randomness for my liking

They can heal in 2 seconds all they want, just stop messing with the basic chase and tracking mechanics