We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

The most hilarious toxic comments you've recieved

Comments

• Luc_ius
    Luc_ius Member Posts: 155

@Dead_by_David said:
    @Luc_ius I work in a job with lots of bilingual people so we all teach each other. I do not know enough to have a conversation though. Just enough to say hello and ask how someone is.

That's awesome, I also work with many foreigners haha. I speak English, Czech, Slovak, Spanish and have some basics in Italian and Russian. Actually everyone who speaks some slavic language usually understands the other slavic languages because they are very similar.
    But Czech is super hard :D.

I wanted to write you this in personal message to not spam here, but I don't know how lol.

• Dead_by_David
    Dead_by_David Member Posts: 270

@Luc_ius said:

@Dead_by_David said:
    @Luc_ius I work in a job with lots of bilingual people so we all teach each other. I do not know enough to have a conversation though. Just enough to say hello and ask how someone is.

That's awesome, I also work with many foreigners haha. I speak English, Czech, Slovak, Spanish and have some basics in Italian and Russian. Actually everyone who speaks some slavic language usually understands the other slavic languages because they are very similar.
    But Czech is super hard :D.

I wanted to write you this in personal message to not spam here, but I don't know how lol.

I do not Know how to send personal messages but I think you can message on peoples pages xD

I have found that as well, Polish is similar to Czech but seems a lot more difficult!

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited January 2019
    This spirit got rekt during the whole match (only got one hook and camped).
    At the end of the match she hooked a friend at the basement. I wasn't running BT so i decided to rescue him at the cost of dying, but i kobed, she downed and hooked me again close to the exit gate, got rescued and managed to escape. Before escaping i t-bagged her of course and this is what i got after the match.
    She had NOED btw (totally expected that) but we got rid of it before it could trigger :)

I love getting these messages.
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Up until now, i haven't been able to recieve messages, i haven't had any toxic posts, perhaps a sarcastic one? but in the world of DBD EVERYTHING is toxic.....play the game how YOU want, if people don't like it, well perhaps don't pla DBD? i have had campers, tunnellers....the constant every time i start a gen it's hex ruin...if people want to camp, let them. They wont gain as many points as others, people wish to do gen rush and get the hell out so be it. People wish to use as many totems as they want, do it. It's just a game. I have read some of the toxic posts before, people just throw their dummy out as the game isn't going their way. Maybe if people don't like the comments, turn them off, who cares what people says throw a screen? i know no doubt people will have slated me, but i honestly couldn't care. It is more amusing really, no matter how you play the game, someone is always going to find -something- toxic. Yes when i get hit down, hooked, hit down, hooked and then dead. I just think eh, least i didn't DC on the people i am playing with, least maybe two gens were done out of it? is why i don't dc no matter.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Vietfox said:
    At the end of the match she hooked a friend at the basement. I wasn't running BT so i decided to rescue him at the cost of dying, but i kobed, she downed and hooked me again close to the exit gate, got rescued and managed to escape. Before escaping i t-bagged her of course and this is what i got after the match.
    She had NOED btw (totally expected that) but we got rid of it before it could trigger :)

Come on, you actually respond to those?
  • Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

"your boring"
    I was soo confused with this

• Vietfox
    Vietfox said:

Come on, you actually respond to those?
    @George_Soros
    Was tipsy and found it funny, that's why i replied. Plus i had some spare time due to killers lobbydodging...
  • TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Lol i play on ps4 so it's too much work for the toxic players to message you.
  • Mushwin

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

'tis true....

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Mushwin said:

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

'tis true....

@Vietfox thinks they message you just fine
  • Vietfox
    Mushwin said:

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

'tis true....

Hate messages are so funny :)
  • KiraElijah
    Vietfox said:
    Mushwin said:

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

'tis true....

Hate messages are so funny :)
    They never aren’t
  • Mushwin

@KiraElijah said:
    Mushwin said:

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

'tis true....

oh is sure they have done, i have just until now have had messages off so i don't see it....i know some people will of gone like totally bat sh** crazy at some of my games lol....haters gonna hate and taters gonna tate ^^

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Nobody have ever messaged me afterwards
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604
    edited January 2019

Context: Was playing Wraith and I found the hatch so I decided to stand on top of it AFK to see if the last Survivor would do a ######### gen instead of going for the free escape. Of course he didn't: I saw him go into a locker (waiting for me to leave the hatch) and then immediately pulled him out and hooked him.

I couldn't find a video of Wraith doing the default Fornite dance so have this instead:
    https://youtu.be/KNSiliBUsrU

*Edit - Old screenshot but this is still one of my favorite chat screenshots to this day

Post edited by TigerKirby215 on
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@TigerKirby215 said:
    "you tunneled me all [BAD WORD] game [BAD WORD]" - Survivor with Decisive Strike who Self Cares under a hook when they're unhooked, fail a skill check, and then continues Self Caring

1000 IQ plays

• Dead_by_David

Ranking was very important for them, I would feel bad if they were friendly!!!

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

This comment wasn't directed at me, it was from one of my teammates to the killer, but it was still hilarious. A claudette on my team slow vaulted into a locker right in front of the killers face. In the post-game chat he accused the killer of hacking. I backed up the killer and he left a -rep on my steam profile. The best part is, i check his profile... 3 PAGES OF COMMENTS, ALL -REP.

Only 3 pages? This week I got my 80th trophy! (That's what I call the salty dead survivor comments).
    Some of my favorites (and the ones I can transcrip without geting banned for bad language) are "I hope you got Cancer/AIDS", "you are a clockwork idiot", "Don't tunnel, have some dignity" and my first one: "I hope your mother dies! Fat virgin".

Going for the 100 comments!!!!
  • Vietfox

Omg that guy must be 8 yo at least.
  • KiraElijah
    Vietfox said:

Omg that guy must be 8 yo at least.
    * at most
  • George_Soros
    edited January 2019

Here's a fresh one:

That's from a Claudette teabagging me on top of the Hatch. Guy must have checked out my profile, and, seeing I'm from Hungary, threw some rather uncalled for, nationality based insults at me. I understand "bozgor" (used by Romanians to the Hungarian minority there, pretty much the same level as the word "#########"*) and apparently expressed his view about Transilvania rightfully belonging to Romania.

Us and Romanians... we're bitter enemies :)

I wonder if someone could translate the rest for me. I need to know, this person looks like a real charmer.

*Edit: the "N word"

• radioblur
    radioblur Member Posts: 23
    I once had a Dwight message me going off because he couldn’t find the hatch after I had killed all other survivors. I can’t remember the whole message but I do remember he said “This is bullshit because stupid killers like you don’t even give us a chance to fix the generators before you start slaughtering. And then the map screwed me by not giving me a hatch to escape.” Um first of all me catching you before you fix generators is just me as a killer doing my job? Not my fault your team sucked. And second, there was definitely a hatch. You just never found it. Just another person who got mad at me for literally just playing the game.
  • TigerKirby215

@radioblur said:
    there was definitely a hatch. You just never found it. Just another person who got mad at me for literally just playing the game.

I've heard from some friends that for a time the hatch could ocassionally glitch out and spawn outside of the map. But my opinion on the hatch has always been the same:

Imagine being upset because your allies did poorly and you didn't get a free escape because of it.

• radioblur

@radioblur said:
    there was definitely a hatch. You just never found it. Just another person who got mad at me for literally just playing the game.

I've heard from some friends that for a time the hatch could ocassionally glitch out and spawn outside of the map. But my opinion on the hatch has always been the same:

Imagine being upset because your allies did poorly and you didn't get a free escape because of it.

That would make sense if that glitch had happened. But I agree 😆 hatch escape pisses me off. I’ll see survivors purposely stop fixing gens after getting 2 done because they know if everyone else dies and the live then they can just escape. 
  • Vietfox
    A survivor sent me a pm saying "ta mere la iench sale noob". Something about "your dirty mother noob" but google didn't translate "iench", can someome help me finish the translation? :)
  • Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460
    edited January 2019

@radioblur said:
    TigerKirby215 said:

@radioblur said:

That would make sense if that glitch had happened. But I agree 😆 hatch escape pisses me off. I’ll see survivors purposely stop fixing gens after getting 2 done because they know if everyone else dies and the live then they can just escape. 

If I give up on struggling or don't do the struggle at all, it's because I see someone immediately looking for the hatch after avoiding to save 1-2 other people while I've or someone else has been running the killer around. I don't like players who survive by hiding from the bunch the whole entire game because they ruin it. People like that play as if the game was messed up from the start and then a bunch of perfectly fine people get hurt and tunnelled being good sports while they just hide place to place and only do gens when they're sure someone else is being chased when they couldve been done with the last 2 gens on their own while people have been healing themselves and hiding. Time-wasting wannabe elitists.

• radioblur

@radioblur said:

If I give up on struggling or don't do the struggle at all, it's because I see someone immediately looking for the hatch after avoiding to save 1-2 other people while I've or someone else has been running the killer around. I don't like players who survive by hiding from the bunch the whole entire game because they ruin it. People like that play as if the game was messed up from the start and then a bunch of perfectly fine people get hurt and tunnelled being good sports while they just hide place to place and only do gens when they're sure someone else is being chased when they couldve been done with the last 2 gens on their own while people have been healing themselves and hiding. Time-wasting wannabe elitists.

Yup. I can’t stand those kinds of people. Either play the game or don’t. But don’t show up and then not contribute and then get to be the only one to escape. 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    A wrath reported me for getting a flashlight save and for running her. Later she send me a voice recording saying that I was being unsportsmanlike because I was trying to survive.

Her: "Reported, you was being rude and that is a reportable offense"

Me: "False reports are bannable"
    Her: "This isn't a false report"
    Me: "Yes it is because I was just trying to survive. What if I reported you because you sacrificed a survivor?"
    Her: "But you was being rude"
    Me: "By?"
    Her: "Using a flashlight"
    Me: "Bruhhhhhh"
  • Vietfox
    A wrath reported me for getting a flashlight save and for running her. Later she send me a voice recording saying that I was being unsportsmanlike because I was trying to survive.

Me: "Yes it is because I was just trying to survive. What if I reported you because you sacrificed a survivor?"
    You WAS, omg.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Vietfox said:

You WAS, omg.
    Flashlights are OP, if used correctly!
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    edited January 2019

This is early am today and it was a Billy on Crotus and he hooked 2 people and camped them from the start and no one had run into the middle yet.

Me and the Feng did loop him for being a camper but at the killer shack where we were trying to do a gen which was on opposite side of map from where he'd been camping.

Oh and the only way he'd have been there was f he was wall hacking because I'd snuck through the middle from the other side to get closer to the camped victims.

So double laughs at the bad killer.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,013

Got insulted by a Streamer for saying "gg". He was going like it was meant like "gg ez"... No Dude, I died on the hook, you just played well... Sorry for being friendly.

• TigerKirby215
    edited January 2019

Outplayed the Survivor with my lunge so they DCed before I could hook them and then made fun of me in post-game chat. As you can see they didn't even have items so they can't use that excuse.

*Edit
    Had a Survivor match where someone got hooked once, unhooked instantly, and then downed and hooked again. This happens three times in a row so it's quite clear that someone's hook farming us.
    Get downed and instantly Jake Park runs to me. When I'm hooked I'm instantly unhooked.
    Killer leaves me alone and hooks Jake. Whenever anyone comes close the killer nods at us, and whenever we come close enough to unhook Jake the Killer shakes their head. After Jake is sacrificed Killer lets us do the gens and then escape.

Jake flames us for "working with the Killer" even though all we did was accept the free win that the Killer gave us. Hate to say it mate but not getting sacrificed when the Killer refuses to Kill you isn't our fault. :^)
    Killing your teammates is a dick move though. It's not reportable unfortunately (I'm pretty sure) but it's still far worse than not dying when the Killer decides not to kill you.

• TigerKirby215
    edited January 2019

Had a Mori daily so I went into a match with a pretty casual build and an Ebony but then someone in my dorm turned on their wireless printer so I started lagging like ass. Add in the fact that my mouse decided to stop working and I didn't even get a single kill that game.
    Next match I'm pretty salty so I go in with a tryhard build and another Ebony mori. (Killer I leveled during Christmas so not many Ivories but a ######### load of Ebonies.) One person doesn't load in and while I'd normally be pretty chill about it I was in a bad mood after the last match and had to get my daily done. Mori the first person and when I come to the second person they DC when I down them.
    The last survivor does a gen and actually manages to get the hatch open. They had been doing a pretty good job of evading me so I was going to give them the hatch. I found them and downed them and as a joke I tapped the Mori button before picking them up.
    They immediately DCed when the Mori animation started.

Me: Nooooooo I was going to give you the hatch ;-;
    Me: GG sorry I'd normally be nicer but I'm kinda salty rn and I had a mori daily
    Survivor who I moried (who didn't DC): gg was fun regardless

And then the Survivor who I was going to give the hatch who DCed on me says:

DCer: no mori 4 u thats what u get 4 bein a lil #########

Lmfao. Okay I played my Killer and did my daily but that's fine.
    At least I'm not the guy who DCs at the end of the game because they don't want to die. I think you'll in fact find that it is you who is the little #########.

*Edit
    "if it wuz 4v1 u wud hev got no kilz"
    Well no I would've still been able to kill even if you had 4 Survivors. Largely because of the fact that you're running Dead Hard, Balanced Landing, and Lithe in the same build and don't have Self Care.

• powerbats

One of our resident killers on here after getting outplayed all game and never finding me/catching until I got sloppy at end of game working on last gen. They slugged me and went for for last person then acted all smart ass and smacked me on the hook.

I knew who it was but they didn't know i was using a funny name for a bit so they said that to me when there was no crying involved. I had to laugh given the amount of complaining on the forums they've done.

• George_Soros
    powerbats said:

One of our resident killers on here after getting outplayed all game and never finding me/catching until I got sloppy at end of game working on last gen. They slugged me and went for for last person then acted all smart ass and smacked me on the hook.

I knew who it was but they didn't know i was using a funny name for a bit so they said that to me when there was no crying involved. I had to laugh given the amount of complaining on the forums they've done.

A number of killers don't seem to understand that smacking a hooked survivor is the killer equivalent of teabagging. Just like with teabagging, it's not a big deal if you can keep your cool, but it clearly expresses one's desire to be an #########.
  • powerbats

Yeah I just had to laugh because I don't complain about hook smacking but since I new the poster figured i'd jokingly say something. I mean you could catch me/find me the entire match and then slug em when I could've just waited for hatch to spawn.

Then you hook me and immediately smack me on the hook and act all big about it then camp me to ensure I can't kobe and escape while 3rd is on 2nd stage. I can understand making sure you get the kill but thumping your chest and smacking them on hook for epeen points is childish.

• powerbats

@JoannaVO said:

The killer didnt'appreciate us playing stealthy and careful which resulted in him getting only like 1-2 hooks.

Edit: It's not even really toxic or whatsoever, but the way the killer said it just made me laugh and still makes me laugh.

Yeah I always laugh at those, it's like you're mad because I didn't run in full view so you could see me and thus get me. It's supposed to be a horror game meaning you're supposed to play hide and seek not merry go round simulator.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

@powerbats said:

@JoannaVO said:

The killer didnt'appreciate us playing stealthy and careful which resulted in him getting only like 1-2 hooks.

Edit: It's not even really toxic or whatsoever, but the way the killer said it just made me laugh and still makes me laugh.

Yeah I always laugh at those, it's like you're mad because I didn't run in full view so you could see me and thus get me. It's supposed to be a horror game meaning you're supposed to play hide and seek not merry go round simulator.

Yeah lmao the amount of silliness keeps this game so fun for me

• TigerKirby215

@JoannaVO said:

Imagine getting mad that the Survivors wanted to Survive.

• Vietfox
    @JoannaVO said:

I ######### love this 😂
    Next time bring a flashlight and let the killer know your location.
  • powerbats

@Vietfox said:
    @JoannaVO said:

I [BAD WORD] love this 😂
    Next time bring a flashlight and let the killer know your location.

You forgot they also didn't bring DS, insta heals, 4 flashlights, 4 tool boxes with BNP all at the same time either.

• TigerKirby215
    edited January 2019

"######### ######### killer Ace was obviously farming me I can't believe you ######### hit me after he unhooked me ffs"
    For the record Ace had Borrowed Time and the Survivor he unhooked had Adred after the gates were open. Ace was also quite blatantly lag switching (whenever I'd get into attack range of him he'd magically teleport somewhere a few inches away) but that's besides the point.

Also: "Hex Ruin nibbas be like" Oh okay didn't realize using the most popular Killer perk in the game gave me a sterotype. Seriously this is like saying "Killers who stab Survivors be like" or "Killers who walk be like."

*Edit

Cry me a river of tears about how your crutch items and crutch perks got countered.
    For the record: I saw 2 people (including obvious SWF ally matching cosmetics matching items) sprinting towards the hook so I went to the hook as well. I injured everyone else before downing the Survivor with the RBT on their head because hey: no Dead Hard.
    Then found them doing a Jigsaw Box right beside the hook I was hooking a Survivor on. Hit them after downing the Survivor and they ran away. Hooked the Survivor and they were on the Jigsaw Box again while they were injured. Like ######### those boxes are loud as #########.

Like I'm only running this build because every match I play is littered with Dead Hard / Balanced Landing and multiple Flashlights / Instaheal Medkits.
    Maybe if you guys didn't run ######### cancerous builds I wouldn't have to run equally cancerous builds? Just a theory.

• TigerKirby215

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I don't know if I just played against someone with a ######### PC but I think I just made a Killer DC by playing Survivor? Early on in the match the Killer finds me so we start chasing. We go to the Ironworks and I naturally start going through the IW loop since that's what you do on Ironworks.
    After the second time I vaulted the window the Killer DCed. Flat out. 5 gens left to do, no Survivors hit. Just "Oh the Survivors know how to play the game ######### THIS YEET!"
    Best part is that one of the Survivors burnt some Bloody Party Streamers which I mean... come on man don't be that guy who DCs when Bloody Party Streamers are in play.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902

Not really a salty reply but more of an knee-jerk reaction from a killer, calling themselves meting out justice. I was fixing a gen upstairs in Father's Cambell's Chapel. There were only two of us alive, myself and David. He was being chased by the killer. I could hear them running around the Chapel but I'm almost done so I don't move. I'm rotating my camera to see if they come up the stairs but the moment I stop, David runs up the landing. I crouch near the banister, trying to stay out of the way and hope Clown doesn't see me as they pass by. I also didn't want to run and get in David's way. Clown sees me crouched there, stops and hits me. The burst of speed sends me flying toward the window on the second floor. I jump out of it, didn't realize David was coming for that window too. Killer hits David and downs him but comes after me out the window. The killer decided I sandbagged David...kills me, let's David get the hatch. Fusses me out end game about sandbagging other survivors. Oh, okay, I made my logical argument that I did not intentionally take the window but the burst sent me in that direction and it was the logical thing to do. I don't know if the killer realized that, because they simply ended chat.

• Dead_by_David
    Vietfox said:
    A survivor sent me a pm saying "ta mere la iench sale noob". Something about "your dirty mother noob" but google didn't translate "iench", can someome help me finish the translation? :)

To simplify they are calling you a motherfucking noob :(

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

Had a survivor tell me: 'if you went there to have fun you went to the wrong place' after a SWF match of people clicking flashlights at me and bodyblocking.

I was like......... you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how lobbies work.

• TigerKirby215

@mintchapstick said:
    Had a survivor tell me: 'if you went there to have fun you went to the wrong place' after a SWF match of people clicking flashlights at me and bodyblocking.

I was like......... you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how lobbies work.

Imagine thinking it's the Killer's fault that you're toxic.

• TigerKirby215

"Imagine not being able to kill 4 Survivors when you have Iri Heads."

Imagine being so much of an entitled whiney ######### that you write a paragraph to complain about a video game instead of moving on with your life. Like seriously dude get a ######### life it's just one match you don't have to swing your dick around and show off how better you are than everyone else just because you lived a little longer. Stop being toxic and learn how to ######### play you're not cool because you know how to dodge hatchets.

The Huntress immediately DCed after that.
    For the record this Huntress would wiff all her hatchets. All three of them. Every single one. I got into a chase with her about 4 or 5 times and she'd just yeet her hatchets across the map and hit a wall every damn time. Whenever she got in a chase she'd ultimately resort to W + M1ing people which is why I only even realized she had Iri Heads around 10 minutes in. The only reliable way she had to down people was to proxy camp the everliving hell out of people. I'm talking she had someone in the basement and literally just kept walking around the shack until they died.
    She also had NOED. Two people escaped (me and other Survivor - other two were face camped.)

So to rebuttle her rebuttle:

• Imagine not aiming when you have Iridescent Heads.
    • Imagine not hitting a hatchet until 10 minutes into the match.
    • Imagine camping when you have Iridescent Heads.
    • Imagine not getting kills in the late game when you have NOED and Iri Heads.
    • Imagine being so much of an entitled whiney ######### that you write a paragraph to complain about someone calling you bad in a video game instead of moving on with your life.