The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

To lobbydodgers

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Mister_xD said:
    sorry, but im not interested in a round with 2 or more toolboxes (i dont run ruin), 2 or more medkits (ive gotten instahealed so many times now, i actually dodge these. its annoying. you down someone and he's instantly back at full health .-.) or 2 or more flashlights (maybe ill play the round, maybe not).

also, i might just not be in the mood to play against certain people. i know some names by now and sometimes (especially if its my first round of the day) i do not want to play against these, as they would completely demolish me.

or sthg irl happened and i had to close the lobby.

and here are a ton of reasons, besides the common "SWF group" reason. i usually dont dodge these btw.

You dodge lobbies cuz of items, seriously? Are you a freddy main or something?

not really a freddy main, even though i do play him from time to time, but more of a trapper main.

considering your first question, i have already answered that so many times now, that i would actually like to ask you to read some of my responses to other users, so i dont have to write it all again.
    i just answered @Arroz the same question.
    read that one.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

As a guy who doesn't play killer for kills, but instead to try give a good horror experience, I get pissed when I get lobby-dodged as survivor.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @Vietfox said:
    I've been playing solo for the last 4 hours and i've been dodged in 9 out of 10 lobbies. Seriously, uninstall DbD and go play something else.
    Some of you will say "oh, maybe they saw 4 survivors spawn at the same time". Some did, but MANY others saw me alone in the lobby, then TWO more spawning at the same time and then leave.
    Seriously lobbydodgers, grow a damn pair. This is getting ridiculous.
    I only dodge if the PING is garbage, that's it. I won't dodge for any other reason and if I see 4 survivors join at the same time with p3/legacy + Flashlights/toolboxes...

I'll use my ebony mori and OP add-ons! I can use my tools as well sooo fair is fair! :)
    By all means, bring whatever you wanna bring, just give us matches!
    I personally don't have any problem with those thing, tbh i'm really used to killers running ebonys and op addons so...
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@twistedmonkey said:
    Master said:

Fact is that survivors ARE ABLE to dodge certain killers moris and iridescents, and they regularly take advantage of that ability :wink:

Fact is so can killers but does it make it right? Dcing is bannable so why not fix lobby dodging?

You seem very hung up an an us v them mentality when the solutions is to stop both sides from trying to cherry pick.

The simplest way to stop lobby dodging is to timeout people which increases the more you so it bit only if its under a set ping.

BHVR should be able to punish DCing properly when they get dedicated servers.
    However, in order for lobbydodging penalties, there are a lot of problems that need to be fixed first

• Master

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Mister_xD said:
    sorry, but im not interested in a round with 2 or more toolboxes (i dont run ruin), 2 or more medkits (ive gotten instahealed so many times now, i actually dodge these. its annoying. you down someone and he's instantly back at full health .-.) or 2 or more flashlights (maybe ill play the round, maybe not).

also, i might just not be in the mood to play against certain people. i know some names by now and sometimes (especially if its my first round of the day) i do not want to play against these, as they would completely demolish me.

and here are a ton of reasons, besides the common "SWF group" reason. i usually dont dodge these btw.

If I see 4 flashlights e.g., there is no way that I will enter the game.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Mister_xD said:

i feel like not many survivors actually realise, that us killers are also human beings who also just want to have fun in this game...

we are no machines that you can bully endlessly, at some point there will be consequences for doing so (e.g. lobbydodging)!

• Vietfox
    @Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Mister_xD said:

If survivors were able to know when killers are running good addons and/or ebony moris and dodged them because of that, would you like it?
  • Vietfox

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Mister_xD said:

i feel like not many survivors actually realise, that us killers are also human beings who also just want to have fun in this game...

we are no machines that you can bully endlessly, at some point there will be consequences for doing so (e.g. lobbydodging)!

Many survivors play both roles, are aware of what means to play as a killer and still don't dodge, like me.
  • Master

@Vietfox said:
    @Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Mister_xD said:

If survivors were able to know when killers are running good addons and/or ebony moris and dodged them because of that, would you like it?

No, thats why I stopped running iri hatchets for example. You spend a shitton of BP and then everyone DCs.
    If I lobbydodge a flashligth squad, they dont lose their stuff though :wink:

• Vietfox
    @Master said:

@Vietfox said:
    @Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Mister_xD said:

No, thats why I stopped running iri hatchets for example. You spend a shitton of BP and then everyone DCs.
    If I lobbydodge a flashligth squad, they dont lose their stuff though :wink:

But it would be nice if you could run those addons without getting DCs, right? Same for survivors and killers lobbydodging, they are making queues way too long.
    Btw, some killers DC too, and in ps4 it's even worse because there's a way for killers to keep their stuff while survivors lose it.
  • twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Master said:

However, in order for lobbydodging penalties, there are a lot of problems that need to be fixed first

The only problem is ping which can be determined before you join a lobby with dedicated servers, everything else is simply down to a players viewpoint.

Like you said you dodge for 4 flashlights and that's down to you not enjoying it, it is however part of the game and they enjoy using them, so in theroy you should be fine with items and player skins being hidden in the lobby since you are ruining the other persons fun.

That's the main problem is you think it's not fun for you so its ok, they may not find certain killers or add-ons fun but you do it's a double standard, who is right in that debate? No one is as if it's part of the game it's fair to play and you should not have a choice to cherry pick what others should do as that's just another of the players made up rules.
  • SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

@Vietfox said:
    I've been playing solo for the last 4 hours and i've been dodged in 9 out of 10 lobbies. Seriously, uninstall DbD and go play something else.
    Some of you will say "oh, maybe they saw 4 survivors spawn at the same time". Some did, but MANY others saw me alone in the lobby, then TWO more spawning at the same time and then leave.

Sounds like the killer saw 3 people load into the lobby and realized "this lobby is going to be bugged, time to remake"

Remember that lobbys will fail to load a 4th person a lot of times, if 3 are in the lobby.

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    A matchmaking change is going to come soon where Survivors will que with eachother, then into a Killer’s lobby. So in every Killer lobby, all Survivors are always going to spawn in at once. Killers won’t be able to tell who’s SWF, and will thus fix lobby dodging.
  • Vietfox

@Vietfox said:

Sounds like the killer saw 3 people load into the lobby and realized "this lobby is going to be bugged, time to remake"

Remember that lobbys will fail to load a 4th person a lot of times, if 3 are in the lobby.

They do dodge even when 2 spawn at the same time. And if i get 3 survivors when playing as a killer i wait a minute or so instead of instalobbydodging.
  • knell
    knell Member Posts: 595

It's true that for some reason, solo survivor is taking a little longer than usual these few weeks - sometimes even five minutes or so on the PS4, US region. I don't get lobby-dodged often, and even if I do, I don't mind it because I'm selective about SWF lobbies too. I would rather play a game as the game was originally intended and balanced around. The game is supposed to be "an asymmetrical multiplayer game where you can live in the world of these 70s and 80s horror movies. It’s anti-social multiplayer where survivors have to collaborate and cooperate up to a certain point. The old saying is that you don’t need to be fast than the killer, you just need to be faster than your friends." (McCote) and "a game where we tried to have this horror atmosphere, this sense of isolation, there's no spoken dialogue in the game, it's very lonely and quiet, except for the pounding of drums when you are about to die. And that's all intentional. It really builds up the feeling of the game." (McLean)

The only reason why they had the intention of adding SWF from the beginning was because "2018 now. We are not going to tell people you can't talk to your friends while you play a videogame." (McLean). It never had anything to do with the core idea behind the game, nor was it integral to its mechanics. It was actually the opposite (breaking the balance of the game), but they added it in because "all multiplayer games do it." It is like if the makers of Scrabble or Words With Friends legitimized anagram decoders because they can't tell people not to google or download a third party anagram decoding app. Sure, there is no way to stop it, but it also breaks the whole idea behind Scrabble, where you are expected to use the information that is already in your head, not some outside source.

So don't tell people not to play the game when all many people are doing is wanting to play a game that is similar to what McCote and McLean had stated above. If anything, people who are ruining the feeling and intention of the core gameplay, maybe they are the ones that should stop playing.

If you are tired of waiting as a survivor, go play killer. And when some event starts and everybody is playing killer, then go play survivor. That's what I do. (Granted, apparently I seem to be waiting for a much shorter duration than many of you as both survivor and killer, but the suggestion still applies.) The time spent on these forums can be spent on playing as the side that is more currently needed.

• Vietfox
    edited January 2019
    @knell said:

So don't tell people not to play the game when all many people are doing is wanting to play a game that is similar to what McCote and McLean had stated above. If anything, people who are ruining the feeling and intention of the core gameplay, maybe they are the ones that should stop playing.

If you are tired of waiting as a survivor, go play killer. And when some event starts and everybody is playing killer, then go play survivor. That's what I do. (Granted, apparently I seem to be waiting for a much shorter duration than many of you as both survivor and killer, but the suggestion still applies.) The time spent on these forums can be spent on playing as the side that is more currently needed.

As i said, i'm playing as a killer already, but this game has 2 roles and i like to play both.
    Whatever devs had in mind players will somehow always affect a game's developement.

Everyone knows how the game currently works and if they don't like it then maybe they should play something else, it is what it is. What they shouldn't do is to waste people's time.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Mister_xD said:

I just bring Franklins and run Lightborn problem solved and 4k them usually unless I decide to give the hatch at end. It's not that big of a deal and you can look away in any direction, bait it out, and basically make them waste time with them.

If all you ever do i dodge then you'll never get better to where it's not that big of a deal, it's like refusing to grow past the age of 6 because you're scared of what age 7 is like. If you stopped refusing to grow up you'd realize that next age isn't a big deal.

• Master

@twistedmonkey said:
    Master said:

The only problem is ping which can be determined before you join a lobby with dedicated servers, everything else is simply down to a players viewpoint.

Like you said you dodge for 4 flashlights and that's down to you not enjoying it, it is however part of the game and they enjoy using them, so in theroy you should be fine with items and player skins being hidden in the lobby since you are ruining the other persons fun.

That's the main problem is you think it's not fun for you so its ok, they may not find certain killers or add-ons fun but you do it's a double standard, who is right in that debate? No one is as if it's part of the game it's fair to play and you should not have a choice to cherry pick what others should do as that's just another of the players made up rules.

Well what about 3 man lobbies?

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    Vietfox said:
    You already know how I feel about this my friend that's why I've not been on , who wants to wait 4 hours and only get one game? I wish the people defending it would realize not all players are as dedicated as us on here and it's literally killing the game for any new players wanting to try it even with dedicated servers if they don't fix the Dodge this game is on a downward spiral , we didn't realize this was a 2 in 1 game with lobby simulator 5000 being the requirement just to enjoy the real game 
    Yeah i know, lobbydodgers are the main reason why i'm taking a damn break from this game from time to time. I'll say it again, go play something else lobbydodgers and let the other killers give to survivors a damn match. Idk, go play sims or minecraft.
    Resident evil 2 is out this week I recommend it
  • twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Master said:

Well what about 3 man lobbies?

Well the new matchmaking makes everyone join at once so in theory that will no longer be an issue.

Is someone leaves once a lobby is made then it can either disband or you can then leave.
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    As a killer the only time I will dodge lobbies are when survivors lock in with a red ping that doesn't change or if I've had multiple people enter my lobby and leave.

The first is because I dealt with a red ping person before and they were blinking better then anything the Nurse could do.

The second is because I constantly get the damned glitch where if a fair amount of people enter and leave my lobby it glitches out the game load in and crashes my game. This in turn consumes my add-ons and my offering.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Vietfox said:
    @Vietfox said:
    I only dodge if the PING is garbage, that's it. I won't dodge for any other reason and if I see 4 survivors join at the same time with p3/legacy + Flashlights/toolboxes...

I'll use my ebony mori and OP add-ons! I can use my tools as well sooo fair is fair! :)
    By all means, bring whatever you wanna bring, just give us matches!
    I personally don't have any problem with those thing, tbh i'm really used to killers running ebonys and op addons so...
    Same here, I LOVE the challenge. :)
  • Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    witulo said:

@Vietfox said:

Try playing a killer against a four man swf team, then come back here. "hint" You'll have a different opinion!

Thats why you have nurse with good addons and even ebony mori if they gen rushers( 4 toolboxes + perks like no mither , resilence, leader and with good offerings  ) 
  • Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    Mister_xD said:

@Gorgonia said:

@Mister_xD said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Mister_xD said:

Killer complain about self care, then complain when survivors use medkits to heal because it "might" have an insta on it, good god,

i dont complain about medkits, i complain abut the instaheal add ons, as ive had a ton of toxic swf groups with their 4 medkits and instaheals annoy me in the past.
    before the winter event dropped, i never dodged this item, but then some people just had to carry it to excess and thats my answer.
    when the general number of instaheals decreased, i will probaply play against them again, but right now there are too many of these things around. (ill still dodge when its an obvious SWF group though)

like there are too many red moris yet you don't mind bringing those into the trial

says who?
    i personally dont even use them, unless i have a reason for it.
    in total i got 303 red mories stored up, unused.

(Trapper: 38, Wraith 45, Hillbilly 41, Nurse 1, Huntress 2, Shape 35, Hag 1, Cannibal 29, Doctor 26, Freddy 37, Pig 1, Clown 33, Spirit 3 and Legion 11)

and dont you think that 90% of the survivors would lobby dodge these if they could see them before the offering screen is revealed?
    when i use a mori, its not a rarity that survivors just ragequit mid animation or instantly kill themself on the hook.
    killers are not the only ones dodging stuff, you know? ;)

Nah they would just remove toolboxes or any other item but if killer takes mori just to have spoonfed wins he deserve to be dodged
  • LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    I also made a post about this. Everyone just cried that survivors are "cheaters" lol. Feels bad man.
  • Vietfox
    I also made a post about this. Everyone just cried that survivors are "cheaters" lol. Feels bad man.
    Lol i guess they were just trying to dodge the lobbydodge topic. Always dodging everything ^^
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Vietfox said:
    @LegitAdventurer said:

Lol i guess they were just trying to dodge the lobbydodge topic. Always dodging everything ^^

Well like i called out in the other thread, it's always excuses, you destroy each one and they move onto the next one until they finally run and hide oer go back to the 1st one.

• kimukipi
    kimukipi Member Posts: 137

I dodge lobbies only for below reasons.
    1. Some survivor refuses to leave even though he got a 300+ ping.
    2. Toxic survivor(s) that I have played against before and were not a good sport.
    3. More than two toolboxes. I don't like running FD btw and oh ruin is a joke.
    4. Survivors that refuse to ready up at least 10 seconds ahead of the game. Last second switch to 4 man FL is a no-no for me.

Apart from these, I don't really care even if its 4 man SWF with insta heals and DS. I play games to wind up after a long day at work. So, if I know a game ain't going to be enjoyable, I have no reason to proceed.

• Master
    kimukipi said:

2. Toxic survivor(s) that I have played against before and were not a good sport.
    4. Survivors that refuse to ready up at least 10 seconds ahead of the game. Last second switch to 4 man FL is a no-no for me.

Apart from these, I don't really care even if its 4 man SWF with insta heals and DS. I play games to wind up after a long day at work. So, if I know a game ain't going to be enjoyable, I have no reason to proceed.

With these criteria I would probably havr to dodge 70% of all lobbies. I understand your reasoning though 
  • OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Master said:
    kimukipi said:

With these criteria I would probably havr to dodge 70% of all lobbies. I understand your reasoning though 
    And this is our point @Master you yourself just said if you followed that you would have to dodge 70%  of the games you got, how many people do you think are out there doing that ? All because of intended items or just the way a survivor looks or who they might be? That's exactly why we say you should play something else if you're dodging 70%+ of the games you're offered, it's not fair to everyone else
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154
    edited January 2019

I still only rarely get dodged, even when I play in SWF.

Maybe it's a personal problem you have? Like no one wants to play with you (anymore) because of previous matches / experiences?

Regional DbD community for high rank is not that big. I keep facing the same guys over and over again and apparently people know/remember me aswell. Toxic behaviour can easily lead to players trying to avoid you.

There's also a high chance that you get back in the same Killers lobby again after they dodged so it's very possible that you got dodged several times by the same Killer.

E: I only dodge for bad ping or because of players I mentioned above. I also try to avoid biased streamers that like to talk ######### about the opposite side.

• OrionsFury4789
    edited January 2019
    PiiFree said:

Maybe it's a personal problem you have? Like no one wants to play with you (anymore) because of previous matches / experiences?

Regional DbD community for high rank is not that big. I keep facing the same guys over and over again and apparently people know/remember me aswell. Toxic behaviour can easily lead to players trying to avoid you.

There's also a high chance that you get back in the same Killers lobby again after they dodged so it's very possible that you got dodged several times by the same Killer.

It's the items and cosmetics @PiiFree I literally have to make myself look like a noob to get a game sometimes, it's not all the time as I've said before in the morning I have better luck finding a game but in the evening time it's lobby simulator and getting dodged left and right, that's when I've been playing killer now because there's no point in waiting 2 hours to get one match . It wasn't like this until the last update I mean times were always somewhat messed up but never had the problem of being dodged until the matchmaking system breaks itself and you just sit there getting nothing 
  • PiiFree

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    It's the items and cosmetics @PiiFree I literally have to make myself look like a noob to get a game sometimes, it's not all the time as I've said before in the morning I have better luck finding a game but in the evening time it's lobby simulator and getting dodged left and right, that's when I've been playing killer now because there's no point in waiting 2 hours to get one match . It wasn't like this until the last update I mean times were always somewhat messed up but never had the problem of being dodged until the matchmaking system breaks itself and you just sit there getting nothing 

Do you play in low rank? It's probably the side-effect of all the derankers that killers started to pay more attention.

As I said, I rarely get dodged but I play in Rank 1 and I always try to get back there asap after reset. I suppose Rank 1 has more competent and confident Killers than Rank 10, obviously those lesser experienced Killers are afraid to face tryhards.

• OrionsFury4789
    PiiFree said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:

Do you play in low rank? It's probably the side-effect of all the derankers that killers started to pay more attention.

As I said, I rarely get dodged but I play in Rank 1 and I always try to get back there asap after reset. I suppose Rank 1 has more competent and confident Killers than Rank 10, obviously those lesser experienced Killers are afraid to face tryhards.

I am always rank one lol I get there like four days after the reset it has nothing to do with that @Vietfox can vouch for my rank
  • PiiFree

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    I am always rank one lol I get there like four days after the reset it has nothing to do with that @Vietfox can vouch for my rank

In that case it must be something personal, congrats.

• Rem
    Rem Member Posts: 13

I only ever dodge a lobby if I see four P3 Claudettes. First, you cannot see them, second - it ruins the immersion. There's a lot of survivors to choose from! Don't do that, guys.

• Vietfox
    edited January 2019
    @PiiFree said:

Unless killer has been a [BAD WORD] i just play the match and leave. I don't have a toxic behaviour.
    I know rank 1 regional DbD community is not that big the first days, but it's been a week since rank reset already and i live in EU. As far as i know i've faced the same players just a few times. Doesn't happen often.
    PiiFree said:

E: I only dodge for bad ping or because of players I mentioned above. I also try to avoid biased streamers that like to talk ######### about the opposite side.

Well, i was saying it because i've noticed a huge increase of lobbydodgers lately. I know it can be the same killer, that's why sometimes i wait 5 minutes or so before looking for another lobby, but i usually do that when it's late night.

Yeah dodging for bad ping is fine.
    I'm not a streamer, so i don't think it's because of that
    Post edited by Vietfox on
  • Vietfox
    @PiiFree said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:

Yeah i can confirm that, we both get back to rank 1 asap every month too.
  • Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

Yesterday it was hot and I hadn't showered and I got a lot of lobby dodges... it didn'thappen after I cleaned myself... the smell maybe?

• kimukipi

It's the items and cosmetics

@OrionsFury4789 items? maybe. but cosmetics? Is that even a thing? I know in low ranks killers could become scared of seeing all P3 claudettes (I used to dodge that when I was new to game) but who does that in high ranks lol?

• kimukipi

@Master said:

@Master Luckily it doesn't happen often where I play. Also interestingly I often see toxic survivors in purple and green ranks rather than in red ranks. 3 and 4 doesn't happen often too. It mostly comes down to ping issues. That one Russian guy (I'm SE-Asian) that refuses to leave your lobby with 300 ping lol.

• OrionsFury4789
    kimukipi said:

It's the items and cosmetics

@OrionsFury4789 items? maybe. but cosmetics? Is that even a thing? I know in low ranks killers could become scared of seeing all P3 claudettes (I used to dodge that when I was new to game) but who does that in high ranks lol?

You would be surprised .....
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

It is annoying. I roll solo mostly and it's silly how when me and 2 others or I come in together with 3 others they freak out and leave and think I'm in some toxic SWF or something.

I play 75% of my survivor matches by myself. Get a life people.

As a killer I rarely dodge. Maybe 5% of the time or something. I usually use the over the top altruism to my advantage. It's great.

• Vietfox
    6 out of 10 now, it's getting better (i guess)
  • Master

@kimukipi said:

@Master said:

@Master Luckily it doesn't happen often where I play. Also interestingly I often see toxic survivors in purple and green ranks rather than in red ranks. 3 and 4 doesn't happen often too. It mostly comes down to ping issues. That one Russian guy (I'm SE-Asian) that refuses to leave your lobby with 300 ping lol.

Surivor almost never ready up in my lobbies.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

@Vietfox said:
    @Mister_xD said:

@Master said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@Mister_xD said:

Many survivors play both roles, are aware of what means to play as a killer and still don't dodge, like me.

Bad comparison, I cannot see survivors addons, offerings or perks...

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

I never have this issue as survivor, maybe 2-3 dodges max. But as killer I tend to get lobby after lobby of 1-2 players with red ping and have to dodge the whole lobby since I can't just kick individual players. Played through it instead and had a claudette who lagged so hard my interactions wouldnt even work with her (couldnt pick her up after i downed her and when i finally did, it wouldnt give me the hook prompt.) Then again pretty much everytime I play killer its a miserable experience.

• Master

@Ryuhi said:
    I never have this issue as survivor, maybe 2-3 dodges max. But as killer I tend to get lobby after lobby of 1-2 players with red ping and have to dodge the whole lobby since I can't just kick individual players. Played through it instead and had a claudette who lagged so hard my interactions wouldnt even work with her (couldnt pick her up after i downed her and when i finally did, it wouldnt give me the hook prompt.) Then again pretty much everytime I play killer its a miserable experience.

If a survivor laggswitches, then he can actually render you completely useless since you are not able to hook him. This way they can wiggle out 100%. Ive learned this a month ago and I was quite surprised^^

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

I play in mid ranks (10-6) and I almost never get dodged even when play a SWF with two mates.
    Maybe the people dodge you so much because in red ranks almost everybody is known by the other players in those ranks. If you are a toxic tbagger and/or waste killer's time to find the hatch when the gates are open, or maybe you are very good playing as suvivor and the killers who know you don't want to play against you because they always feel outplayed.
    Maybe those are the reasons they dodge you. Live with it or derank.

• Vietfox
    @IamFran said:

@Vietfox said:
    Mister_xD said:

Master said:

No_Cluie_Louis said:

Mister_xD said:

Bad comparison, I cannot see survivors addons, offerings or perks...

Survivors can't see killer's addons, offerings or perks either, but okay i guess lol.