Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Tome 12, Level 2 Challenge "Scientific Breakthrough" seems to not work with Compound 33

Leidenschaft90
Leidenschaft90 Member Posts: 77
edited August 2022 in Bug Reporting

The challenge "Scientific Breakthrough" with Blight from the actual Tome 12, Level 2 ("Break 8 walls or pallets with a Lethal Rush as The Blight") seems to not work when you use the iri addon Compound 33 against pallets or walls. I nearly destroyed every pallet (obviously much more than 8) on Red Forest by using Compound 33 and it didn't count.

Is this intended because it doesn't count as a real Lethal Rush? But you have to press M2 to get it activated like the Lethal Rush.

I tried it again without Compound 33 and I had to bounce once, then break the pallet / wall with M1 and then it worked.

6 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Miju
    Miju Member Posts: 7

It didnt even work for me without the addon. Also used the addon first which didnt count and then farmed for a Midwich offering, because of the high amount of breakable walls there. I destroyed all of them and counted 8 plus one pallet. It didn't count for the challenge.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,722

I played against a blight earlier who was not using C33 and they said in endgame chat that it didn't work for them either.

• Jinn
    Jinn Member Posts: 5

Count me among the "I've done this repeatedly tonight and it's not working"

• Jinn
    Jinn Member Posts: 5

Ok, I just read that I missed a change where you can lethal rush and swing at pallets (no need for c33). THAT did it. But C33 not working for it DOES seem like a bug.

• Gunkpump
    Gunkpump Member Posts: 12

Bumping this. Did it multiple different ways and not once did it count.

• Pyrosorc
    Pyrosorc Member Posts: 202

Any news on whether or not this got fixed?

• nFearCZ
    nFearCZ Member Posts: 1

Yes I tried it with that Iridescent addon (Compound Thirty-Three) and it didn´t work. But without addon with M2 then M1 works.

Take the Gideon map offering. It helps :D