Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The New Balance patch looks great but......

Meme
Meme Member Posts: 275

I agree with buffing all the killers, as the Trapper and Hag really did need does buffs for the longest. I also agree with almost every single perk change, except for decisive strike and the new exhaustion mechanic. I feel like the decisive should have the easy skill check and the no mither effect, where you can't heal after using it. I feel like only stunning the killer for a few seconds will make the perk unviable. As for the exhaustion, it is already hard enough as it is to run from the killer, and we even struggle to escape them for 80 seconds in order to use it again. Exhaustion should remain the same, and with the new exhaustion mechanic it will indirectly nerf vigil, which barely gets any use in the first place. I love the other changes though. Thank you for reading and keep up with the great work, your doing a good job so far.

Comments

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    The new Exhaustion should only apply to Sprint Burst. Every other Exhaustion perk should not be affected. 

As for DS, Killers don’t have enough time to deal with the Survivor escaping their grasp and a Survivor shouldn’t have to rely on a second chance at survival.
  • Crabdawg
    Crabdawg Member Posts: 22
    I think for the DS nerf we need to test it out first to really know if it's the best direction for it. (Good start though)
     I like the exhaustion changes but It's still not gonna make SB any less prevalent let alone make the rest even viable compared to it, SB needs it's own nerf aswell otherwise i'll never even consider taking it off.
    Just because It wont happen twice in one chase doesn't mean im still not gonna easily avoid LF chainsaw or Piggy lunge.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

The core game mechanics need a complete rework, that should have become clear during the tournament

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288

@Meme said:
    I agree with buffing all the killers, as the Trapper and Hag really did need does buffs for the longest. I also agree with almost every single perk change, except for decisive strike and the new exhaustion mechanic. I feel like the decisive should have the easy skill check and the no mither effect, where you can't heal after using it. I feel like only stunning the killer for a few seconds will make the perk unviable. As for the exhaustion, it is already hard enough as it is to run from the killer, and we even struggle to escape them for 80 seconds in order to use it again. Exhaustion should remain the same, and with the new exhaustion mechanic it will indirectly nerf vigil, which barely gets any use in the first place. I love the other changes though. Thank you for reading and keep up with the great work, your doing a good job so far.

Honestly I do not understand why people hate the new DS. Oh no, it went from S+ tier to A- tier. You can stun the killer for an ungodly 4 seconds, during which you can still wiggle, you can also be saved from a pallet slap and a flashlight...