Prex91
Prex91 Member Posts: 764
edited November 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Problems:

Eruption for soloq

Almost Instant healing builds

Almost 30 seconds or less gen repairing builds

4 slowdown meta generator perks togheter

Gideon and maps with God Windows in buildings, especially in main buildings, destroyng M1 killers

Bodyblocks builds for swfs

Have counters is not an excuses for this game scenario to exists

Comments

• AMOGUS
    AMOGUS Member Posts: 482
    Options

Uh, you lost me right at the end. Having counters is exactly a good excuse, it means that you can... y'know... deal with the oppressive stuff.

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764
    edited November 2022
    Options

Have counters is of course ok. But this is a game where you dont know for the most part what you will vs, So you dont have the counter on, go vs the oppressive stuf is un fair that game.

• bunnyfengenthusiast
    Options

Only ones I can agree on are Eruption, fast gen times, and to some extent, quad slowdown. I believe there's a very simple fix for the first two:

Eruption has its numbers tweaked, either removed the incapacitated part entirely, or cut its duration down to something much lower (5-10 seconds) and pump up the gen regression ever so slightly (12%).

As for fast gen times, make Hyperfocus not work when using a toolbox. Hyperfocus Stakeout without a toolbox will cut maybe 10-15 seconds from a solo gen. Hyperfocus Stakeout with Commodius with charge addons (no BNP) can knock out a gen SOLO in 40 seconds (I have a clip of me doing this, it's 100% possible).

As for quad slowdown, it's its own can of worms. There is some counterplay to it (in the form of pressuring gens very hard, with Prove/toolboxes), but it's definitely a very annoying and very low-effort high-reward playstyle, especially against uncoordinated solo Q. I've seen far too many bad killers carried by Call of Brine+Eruption+Pain Res+Overcharge/Jolt/DMS. Especially in a 3 gen situation, it becomes near impossible to break for the average team if the killer camps out his gens. I think each perk is fine individually (except for Eruption), but the amalgamation of them together makes for a very powerful combo, especially considering there are a lot of killers that don't need any utility perks with their basekits being very strong.