Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I can’t read the poll options on here because the option boxes and writing are both white.

If I go on this forum it’s on mobile so thought it might be a setting I’m overlooking? Just wondering if anyone knew a work around?

Best Answer

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
    Answer ✓

It’s been reported and should be a something they will adjust soon! Maybe something they need to do with the host and therefore takes some time?

Answers

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Personally, I just really don’t like the new forum at all. Navigation and just visually finding the info I want is burdensome. Not surprised about the poll bug you mentioned. Wish they’d revert it all back.

• Brandon48
    Brandon48 Member Posts: 136

Hey thanks for your reply, hopefully it will get fixed soon. Also hope they’ll add a sorting option so the newest made polls are always at the top rather than old polls I must’ve voted on or clicked on in the past. It’s hard to distinguish new vs old atm.