FNAF Ideas

Options

I know a lot of you don't enjoy talking about these topics but, I'm gonna do another cause I love FNAF and I want it in this game.

So some ideas I was thinking would be adding in 2 playable killers and a bunch of cosmetics and a Survivor but, I don't know what Michael Afton's perks would be.

Now the obvious killer to add in we all know is Springtrap. William Afton is the killer of the entire series so it makes sense he'd get added in. There's been many concept ideas for what kind of power he'd have so I'm not gonna dive into his kit but, for cosmetics I'd give him a Scraptrap Epic skin and a Legendary Burntrap Skin.

For killer number 2 I've been thinking of this one for a month now but, I believe Circus Baby could be interesting of a killer to bring in. I'd say her power would revolve around A.I and build a power up overtime.

Baby herself would overtime get more aggressive and start to move faster than normal and her terror radius would increase to 40m's as she needs to be shocked to calm her down. Survivors can overtime place controlled shock traps around the map and if Baby gets in range of these traps she'll be shocked and return to a base movement speed 4.6m/s.

Baby wouldn't be the only threat as her friends are out in the trial as well as A.I.

Let's start with Funtime Freddy

Funtime Freddy would make his presence known by shouting out some random voice line. Once he's out if he spots someone he'll send out Bon Bon who will give Survivors positions away with killer instinct. Survivors can find Funtime Freddy by hearing him laugh and make him call back Bon Bon by pressing a button and disappear from the trial for a bit.

Funtime Foxy now.

Funtime Foxy will wander around the map and make every Survivors vision more darker and if he spots someone he'll reveal that Survivor's aura for 6 and make them scream from jumpscaring them. If Foxy does his work he'll despawn for a bit or after 60 seconds of wandering around.

Ballora now.

Ballora will dance around the map causing anyone near her to become oblivious with her lullaby. If she hears you nearby she'll stay near your area until she leaves. Circus Baby can also hear her lullaby if she's near her as well so hiding from Baby if you know she's nearby will be difficult.

That's basically my idea for Circus Baby as a killer. I guess for cosmetics you could give her Scrap Baby as an Epic skin

As for other cosmetics I think Vanny should be a Legion Legendary skin.

For Survivors you ccould just add in some FNAF shirts from Security Breach and for both sides FNAF Plushies as Charms.

That's basically all I have for ideas.

Comments