Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Flashbang seems to take more than the stated 50% progress to become available

Somee11
Somee11 Member Posts: 3

I notice the flashbang perk on Leon stats that once you have completed 50% progress on generators in total, that you then enter a locker to acquire the flashbang.

However, I have also noticed that if I get to a generator, even a second or two earlier (not later) than another survivor, and stay on the generator, repairing it to completion, the perk is still not active and requires at least another few seconds on another generator to be available.

Simple math indicates if I get to a genorator even at the same time as another survivor, let alone a second or two before them, and I stay on the generator to completion, and we are the only two survivors to touch this generator, that me being 1/2 survivors, 1/2 of 100% progress should = 50% progress, and it does not.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 274

Flashbang only takes your contribution to Generator Repair into consideration. If a survivor who worked with you to repair successfully completes a Great Skill Check with more QTEs than you, isn't your contribution less than half?

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

Yeah, as said. It's 50% of the progress you put in, so if they did 1 or 2% more than you... technically the perk won't charge fully.

• AykDanroyd
    AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

Also, don't forget if they bring toolboxes it will give them more contribution towards the completion of the gen.

• Somee11
    Somee11 Member Posts: 3

I agree with what you guys have said so far, however, I am referring to getting to a generator a few seconds before anyone else does - not at the same time. I am also not comparing doing a generator at the same time as someone who has a toolbox, as I am aware that their completion would be higher. It makes sense that if they are getting great skill checks constantly and I do not that might increase their contribution amount, but if I am starting the gen before a survivor and every time it still does not charge when the gen is fully complete it is not likely that every single survivor I have repaired a gen with has somehow just managed through rng to get more skill checks than me every time.