Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Even Punishment Achievment

This achievment for hag is bugged, I did its requirements many times but it wont pop.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• LestForce
    LestForce Member Posts: 31

Believe this is the 12th post about the issue. I hope the devs pick any of them to acknowledge.

• Audanti
    Audanti Member Posts: 3

Had this happen to me yesterday. Was playing Hag on PS4 managed to Phantasm Attack all four survivors. And the trophy did not unlock. I also had a daily challenge called Rite of Mud that specified me to teleport and hit four survivors. Which I did but did not receive any progress toward said challenge.

• BloodBird
    BloodBird Member Posts: 160

Why stop at 12 posts, the devs are going to take 5 months before they fix this issue just like they did with Milk and Cookies, so keep posting about it, till they actually pay attention... :\

• LestForce
    LestForce Member Posts: 31

Oh I agree, I’m going to keep commenting every other day on these posts until they do something. I’m just counting how many posts there are, because it’s borderline pathetic that we have to keep tally.