Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Terminus nerf?

Normennahrad
Normennahrad Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I have been using the perk Terminus to counter Adrenaline at the end of a match. But recently the Adrenaline works first, so Terminus does not apply. Is it a new feature?

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SerraTheBoneDaddy
    SerraTheBoneDaddy Member Posts: 15

I think more information is needed. Downed survivors cant be broke. Adrenaline affect still applies. Injured survivors still get the adrenaline buffs just without the immediate health state progression. They will still get the speed buff. If the survivor is downed by any method, be it deep wounds or being put into the dying state without a grab, they immediately pop back up.

Also could have been they had an ability to heal without traditional healing? Renewal activating before terminus might heal someone even if they have the broken state based on how the text of the perks are written. Pretty sure an active syringe will heal after terminus activates as well as its not considered healing according to the text, only the gaining of a health state. Could be wrong.

• xni6_
    xni6_ Member Posts: 505

need more information - what do you mean?

i dont think terminus has ever stopped slugs from being revived by adrenaline

and before (if there has been a change) terminus just stopped adrenaline from putting survs from injured to healthy, not stopped the speed boost

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,746

Can you provide some clarification on what is happening here?

If it’s picking up downed survivors, or still allowing injured survivors to get the speed boost (but not healing them to healthy), that’s normal.

But if Adrenaline is healing survivors to healthy before Terminus can inflict Broken, then that’s a bug.

Unless it changed in this patch, the only heal to healthy that can override Broken is Adrenaline healing through Renewal specifically (eg. you get unhooked, Adrenaline triggers, Renewal causes Broken while healthy). Adrenaline normally can’t heal through any other source of Broken, and an active syringe triggered before Broken was inflicted on an injured survivor simply just disappears after the 16 seconds with no effect. I’ve had that happen before.

• TigerSnake
    TigerSnake Member Posts: 531

I’m late, but I’m pretty sure this is what OP’s talking about. https://youtu.be/K8OJk4gXUJ4

I do hope this is a bug, otherwise this will make Terminus much worse than it already is.