Demogorgon now has basic attack C/D when using Mad Grit.

Options
SlowLoris
SlowLoris Member Posts: 277
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting

Platform: All

Description: You used to be able to spam Demo's M1 when carrying a survivor while using the perk Mad Grit. There is now a basic attack C/D. I used to lovingly refer to this as the "RAH RAH RAHs" from Demo.

Edit: Another note, since Midchapter his basic attack to Shred animation has felt/looked very odd, perhaps this is related? I don't know how to explain that other than it feels...sticky?

Steps: Play Demo w/ Mad Grit, Spam M1 (basic attack)

Occurs: Always

I made a short about this, because I wasn't sure if it was a bug until now, but I'm rather certain it is. If you'd like to see what I'm talking about, this is my short. The first occurence of Demo in the short is how it normally is when using Mad Grit on Demo.

When the footage changes to Macmillan that is what it's like now. Basic attack C/D and it just sounds like a car is trying to turn over when you try to.

Please fix this, it always brought me happiness on a bad day to run around spamming Demo's version of "Bad Romance".

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• CBT137
    CBT137 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Oh no this is horrendous they need to fix this right now

• SlowLoris
    Options

I agree. It's silly, but it always brought me a lot of joy :)

• Screaminbloodymurder
    Screaminbloodymurder Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

I came to report this as well! I tested it with my friend, its being caused by the new wiggle mechanic! When the survivor doesnt wiggle you get normal MadGrit movement

• SlowLoris
    Options

I tested this again today on other killers, it seems to be all + it is related to the survivor not wiggling.

To go along with mad grit bugs, or INTENTIONAL? - Is it intentional that survivors on a killer shoulder always stop moving like they used to only do with Mad Grit, or are they not supposed to have the same animation. I.E If a killer hits me during a protection hit and they don't have Mad Grit, there is no way to tell that they don't or do have it, because the animation is the same.