Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Weird Discord related crashes

Predated
Predated Member Posts: 2,976

So, for some reason, there are some actions on discord that cause DBD to crash, or increase the chances of crashing.

So far I found 3:

1. watching a video in discord while a dbd match is happening pretty much guarantees a crash after 2 minutes
  2. screensharing in discord, whether in a match or not seems to increase the rate of crashing. I had a few tests where I screenshared in discord, where my game crashed 2-3 times an hour, and where I didnt screenshare, only to have 1 crash over the course of the entire day I had DBD running(note, my RAM and GPU were both busier on the background due to me watching a video while I was hooked and being camped in the second example, the first example I had discord as the sole running program)
  3. I havent been able to fully confirmed this due to how rare it is, but it happened three times over the course of a few days so far, using alt-tab to directly go to discord the moment when you're given a video link or a website with a pre-loaded image, neither of them having loaded in. This could be related to 1, but 1 doesnt really trigger unless you're in a match

Im not sure if this is due to current versions of both softwares, but I have heard of other people having similar experiences.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments