The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Will you be buying The Skull Merchant on 7th March?

Since we know all changes to Skull Merchant since PTB, will you be buying her? And if yes, will you be playing her as well? (not just for collection / perks)

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I will be buying and playing her. She seems fun and I want to see what perks can make an effective playstyle for her that doesn’t involve 3 gens

• Xyphus
    Xyphus Member Posts: 139

I will.

I like her lore, her style and her power - even if she is very weak imho. I'm not expecting to win many matches with her, but I had fun playing her on the PTB

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,361

I'll buy her yeah, and I'll play her... probably not as much as other killers, but yeah. I am a Pig/Legion main primarily, though lately I've been playing Spirit a lot more because her new Shady Sunbather skin is just too good not to buy, which means I now have to play her more again (I do enjoy her, if that wasn't the case I wouldn't have bought the skin.)

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,740

Yes, because her power is giving deathgarden and I want an excuse to make everyone remember that game and how fun it was.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,996

definitely

• KMainEZ
    KMainEZ Member Posts: 129

Eventually, not for a minute though, i only just bought knight because he got slightly better. She was pretty fun to play but im not digging her cosmetics, if they release something that isnt Kris Jennerdashian then I'll probably get it. Idk maybe not 🤣

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

Yes, but with iri shards. I feel like her power has potential and I'm willing to try her out with these buffs, I just don't want to spend actual money and realize "Hey this chapter is still a flop." It probably will be, but I'm willing to give her some lenience. I like the survivors though.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

I probably will, the perks look fun and i've been wanting a info based killer for quite a while

• Riski
    Riski Member Posts: 208

I'll get characters with shards. I had many saved up and nearly enough for two of them which was my original plan anyway, I'll get the female survivor at a later date if I feel like it. If I didn't I'd be tempted to just get skull merchant as I like killers with info (wesker, doctor, demo) and killers who focus on the macro game (ghost face, plague, dregde) as well as the fact I like the look of her perks (namely WHACK and Leverage). Male survivor has some cool perks (bloodrush could be fun as an end game option) while the female survivor's perks I could go without., but I may get later for completion sake.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,196

Yeah, I'm gonna get her. I had a lot of fun on the PTB and the Buffs she's going to get coming to Live will make her feel a lot better to play.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,840

Most likely not.

• Warlord1981NL
    Warlord1981NL Member Posts: 262

Nope.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

Probably not. I have enough killers and she doesn't seem amazing. Cool concept though

• Hi_Im_Chucky
    Hi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 366

Sure. Closest thing to Old Freddy I’ve seen in awhile. I plan to buy and play her. Not sure if she will be enough to get me hooked into DbD like I use to be, but never hurts to try. After a long while I’m feeling the old itch to create builds and experiment with add on combinations. I expect to get my moneys worth~

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096
    edited February 2023

Only the killer with the in-game currency.

• I'd probably play her way more than I did with Knight. His playstyle and power is a little boring for my liking. She may be M1 but I think her power is useful for denying places like killer shack or GoJ which are usually problematic for M1s. But we'll see because I didn't spend much time on the PTB.

• Quizzy
    Quizzy Member Posts: 862

Wraith? A simplistic killer. Eh well. Not every killer player can handle demanding/complicated killers like skull merchant. But i cant be mad. Everyones playstyle is different of course.

• TOFFU
    TOFFU Member Posts: 116

No. No. No.

Stop eating garbage and mb then game will improve....

Its should have been Predator but they loosed license recently ...

Anyway making a drone Predator is such a shame omg.....

This killer is so pure disappointing i will refuse to play against her as surv.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Yes! Paying full price, too, not with shards.

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 638
    edited February 2023

I’m still not sure if I will get her or not. But either way I was just going to wait and see what her buff version looks like from watching videos. So that way I will decide if I want to get her or not. I may also just wait and buy the chapter with real money when it goes on sale. But knowing me I probably get the whole thing anyway. I may get it with shards like I’ve been mostly using to buy original chapters. But then again this may also be the first time I may not buy a chapter but again I will wait and see. I don’t like the skull merchant but I also hate to buy a incomplete chapter set.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,047

Yeah, but first time in a while that I will buy a Chapter with Shards. Mainly because I dont want to pay 4 Euros extra for a second Survivor-Skin I will never play and 3 more Perks I will never use.

Otherweise I would have paid money, even if she is not a really strong Killer.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

No. Only way I would get her is if they do a 50% off with iri shard sale.

• TigerSnake
    TigerSnake Member Posts: 531

I would like to, but in all honesty, I really just can’t justify it. While I don’t mind the character herself, her power is drop dead terrible, her perks are trash with the only usable one being gimmicky at best, and the two survivors are also just not interesting with all, but one perk that’s actually good. Only good things to come out of this chapter are the map updates and Eruption nerf.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

Oh the new killer? Does she have 5 rushes that last for 3 seconds each during which she moves at 230% MS? I sure hope it's something like that and not a control based killer who has no downing power without maybe some add-ons.

• Theo_Urista
    Theo_Urista Member Posts: 31

I misread the title as "Will you be bullying the skull merchant on 7th March" Lol

• Witchubtet
    Witchubtet Member Posts: 640

I Just want to test out a lot of build types with her. Also get her better cosmetic

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Not buying her on the 7th

Buying her on the 10th when i get paid

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Yeah most likely. I want both of the survivors and want to play Skull Merchant and see what builds I can do with her.

• Snowflake_Syndrome
    Snowflake_Syndrome Member Posts: 239

I'll buy the chapter as I do with all chapters. Really hope MMR gives me potato survivors when I queue with her though.

• AddingAUsername
    AddingAUsername Alpha Surveyor Posts: 20

No, i woud rather play as knight instead of this killer (and that's saying something)

• TOFFU
    TOFFU Member Posts: 116

Double blade right hand , predator mori from invisibility , animations, FINGERS and nails are clear copy of Predator ones ...

There was no leak and no full trailer bec its clear that in last moments Predator owners said we will not sell license and shame our Predator with drones....so thay took surv body model in rush and puted as killer with minimum design bec of no time and made a short trailer etc.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

im buying the chapter, but for the survivors

ofc ill try her out bc of that but ill probably get bored of her before i even press the ready up button

• Xane
    Xane Member Posts: 61

For the ones buying her, don't alright. She's a ######### killer, and you guys are the reason BHVR keeps acting up.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

There's nothing worth buying. If I wanted something useless to look at I'd get a poster.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

Yes this is the first killer I plan on getting p100 on.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

I'll pick her up with shards and I'll give her a fair chance playing her before deciding whether she is trash or not. Though I must admit that I am concerned with her power level. I'm something of a completionist when it comes to killers on DBD. Even if she was utter garbage, I would still unlock her and get her to prestige 3 just so I'd have access to all killer perks at rank 3. Besides, there is still hope of improvement in the future. Her design leaves plenty of levers to increase her power level.