Would be possible to add more lockers for Dredge in maps such as ColdWind?

Options

It's a map usually "forced" by SWFs and Dredge gets few teleportation options losing pressure in these maps

Answers

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,036
    Options

Can you throw in Swamp too? That map has like, 5 lockers.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,697
    Options

I think Coldwind actually has gotten new lockers around Dredges release already? Like those next to the cow tree and the harvester weren’t there before (or were they added during Coldwind Realm Beyond update?)

But sure, some maps still have corners that are lacking lockers (and other spawns like hooks..)

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,059
    Options

I remember a match with Dredge on Lerys and I went into that trial with an open mind and an "oh this should be fun, there are plenty of lockers on this map and I can jump scare the survivors a lot" attitude.

Well, it turned out that 2 squarters of the map were complete locker dead zones, I basically could teleport along a big, fat line, but not branch out at all.

• SuriKratos
    SuriKratos Member Posts: 48
    Options

Autohavens also have few dead zones for lockers

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,248
    Options

From my experience the only trully horrible map for dredge with lockers is haddonfield. All the existing lockers are facing wrong direction and there are huge locker-free zones. Some extra lockers there would be cool