I just had a bill body block me into a room for 5 whole minutes because I wouldn’t let him heal me

BougieBlackChick
BougieBlackChick Member Posts: 316
edited March 2023 in General Discussions

It was on the bad ham map. This bill was hiding in lockers and creeping around the map the entire match so I was already annoyed with him. I got out of a tight spot when the killer went afk, so I ran up to the room in the main house with the gen in it. I was gonna heal myself there with my medkit and jump on the gen after but when I got there another Bill was already on it. I started healing myself and was gonna leave then the other bill showed up and tried healing me. At that point I wanted to just finish healing myself so I kept saying no and pointing for him to move and he wouldn’t. He blocked the door, kept attempting to heal me and even the other bill who had popped that gen couldn’t get out.

I kept shaking my head no and pointing at him to move and he kept us both hostage for about 2 minutes before he moved just enough for the bill to leave but kept me body blocked there for another 3 minutes just putting his item up and down and 3 crows circling his head.

Seriously? What the ######### is wrong with some people? You’re literally trolling and trying to sabotage someone because they don’t want you to heal them? I swear some of the people who play this game have psychopathic tendencies.

Before anyone brings it up, it doesn’t matter why I didn’t want to let him heal me. The fact is I didn’t and it doesn’t justify body blocking me and holding me hostage. If someone doesn’t want you to heal them, go find something else to do. We still had 2 full gens left in the match that needed done and that was how he chose to spend his time.

Comments