Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Missing sound effects on Leatherface and Doctor

scubadivernl
scubadivernl Member Posts: 12

I think Leatherface and Doctor are missing the sound effects when picking up a survivor and kicking a generator or pallet like Trapper and Legion. I am not sure if it intentional that they removed the sound effects, there was one update last year which had the sound effects and disappeared shortly after. It happens every game you do not hear it. I play on Xbox, but I think it's affecting every platform. I would like to have these sound effects added back on Bubba and Doctor.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• CaptainHustles
    CaptainHustles Member Posts: 188

Personally, I think it's better without them. None of Bubba's clothes are made of leather and most of Doctors cosmetics are cloth. So I think it makes sense to not have them.

• scubadivernl

I think Bubba should have the sound effects considering his apron would be made of rubber. The reason Trapper has the sound effects would be because his overalls are made of rubber, and he does have other outfits with waders and an apron that are also made of rubber similar to Bubba's. So I think at least Bubba should have the sound effects added back to him.

• CaptainHustles
    CaptainHustles Member Posts: 188

True, even though only his default cosmetic has a rubber apron I think it would be fitting. I just wish BHVR would make it so these sounds only appear on skins that actually fit the sound. I guess it's either all or none, sadly.

• scubadivernl

Yes, it is a shame because I would like to see more sound effects on killers when they do certain actions so it's a shame they did remove these sound effects from Bubba and Doctor. I recently looked at Doctor's outfits, and one of the uncommon outfits and the Test Subject 1 outfit do specify that he is wearing a leather lab coat or trench coat which I think is why he had the sound effects in the first place so it fairly makes sense to add them back. I'm glad you agree about Bubba since he is wearing a rubber apron similar to Trapper where most of his outfits are made of rubber like his own aprons, waders and bib overalls.