I feel like most veteran players dont like the super sweaty dbd we have right now

jax58
jax58 Member Posts: 5
edited April 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

So I was just wandering if anybody else thinks it would be a good idea for bhvr to either create a fun little workshop thing like left 4 dead has or maybe just allow you to reroll your version or something along the lines. (im just going on a rant here because im just so tired of how bland dbd has felt IMO the unbalanced mechanics made the games feel fun you know) now i know some killer mains are going to be like well what about us thats why im proposing the workshop idea cause super sweaty try hard survs will go into a game where the killer is op and try their hardest to win against a killer or 2 who are Absolutely op. idk man this is just a rant whoever sees this i hope you all have a good day/night.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• KayTwoAyy
    KayTwoAyy Member Posts: 1,699
    edited April 2023

If BHVR can maintain it's current numbers, I'd recommend they make DBD free-to-play for the 10th anniversary and integrate workshop support.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • jax58
    edited April 2023

yeah i agree

edit: with workshop they could expand the games lifespan to 5-10 i feel like and keep pumping feng skins for revenue

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205

Workshop is always good thing for any game, free content, yay

but game feels way better than used to be imo. How did it go?

If I used mori, it was super easy, if I didn't, it was super hard. Keys, insta heals, Brand new parts, broken perks. Just no, you think this is sweaty?

Try to play killer against OoO SWF team with key. Hell no, it was annoying time to be a killer.

• jax58

i did play killer back then i started play the game right before the blight came out which was either later ver 3 and early ver 4 but i personally think that was a much better dbd and for killers that want it easy thats why im proposing workshop because you already know sweat lords will just have a massive hard on to beat a killer thats op in a workshop game mode

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,258

The thing is that the premise is not true. From my experienced veteran SURVIVORS like chill games. Killers (there are exceptions - like most of Billy mains) don't want chill games. They want to just 4K. That's it. Nothing else matters. If you make the game truly balanced (50% kill rate), they will not like it and will complain A LOT